testtest

No raises for deputies in Virginia......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing the President won the case where he can deny federal funding to "sanctuary" localities...

Payback's a bitch.

Schools? Roads? Funding? Nah...you follow the Constitution, or you're on your own.

THAT will get voters' attention. "why's my street so full of potholes and nobody's fixing them?"

LEO's being underpaid is an issue by itself but again my ignorance comes roaring up because I thought deputies were paid by the county. The commissioners I thought controlled the money for the county. Irregardless if factual it should not be happening.

LEO's being underpaid is an issue by itself but again my ignorance comes roaring up because I thought deputies were paid by the county. The commissioners I thought controlled the money for the county. Irregardless if factual it should not be happening.

The same point I was going to make. For the state legislature to control the deputies salary the deputy would have to be a state employee and most sheriffs and deputies are county employees and their salaries are controlled by the county commissioners.

Not that I'm vindictive or anything, but if I was a Virginia LEO, I would be very watchful for
traffic infractions. Even if they have drivers, the delay would be worth it's weight in gold.
As seen on TV some minor infractions can lead to complete searches. (y)

Maybe set up DUI check points around the State House! Keep the roads safe!

More crap from Virginia now concerning raises for sheriff deputies.
OOOOOOOOOOOO but we can give illegals FREE HOUSING,FREE FOOD,FREE HEALTHCARE , and screw our men in Blue - at this point i loathe the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back