testtest

NOT my cat, but it acts like it is

Unique markings.
He is a Snowshoe that appeared at my backdoor a few years ago... he is the only non-feral mixed breed cat that I have ever had. Here is a picture of him the day he showed up... sitting at the edge of the woods - his appearance scared the crap out of all of the other cats.

Frank.jpg

Happy cat
Daughters cat has decided I’m the replacement when she’s off at school
View attachment 53948
oh yeah, i had that happen..when the girls were out, the wife was "adopted" as the human pin cushion and pillow.

when the wife was out as well, i was the human tree, and pin cushion and pillow, and sub servant......

somehow, the dam cat made sure i served him......

View attachment 32406

This is Mutt The Cat.

View attachment 32407

I've told the story before but she used to live at a warehouse where I used to do security. She picked me.

She would show up every night and sit in the bushes right next to my employer's car. I took to feeding her and a few others (really any cat that showed up) the other cats would come eat and then they'd bail but she would sit outside the car all night long and she would would walk my rounds with me. She followed me like a dog. One night I got out of the car got ready to go do my rounds and I looked down and said "Let's go Mutt." It became her name.

One night they were expecting a blizzard at work so I threw a blanket in the backseat of my car just in case and when she showed up it was already well below freezing so I fed her and I let her get in the backseat of the car and curl up on that blanket. From that night forward that blanket was hers. Even now if I get it out she comes and curls up on it that is her blanket.

View attachment 32409

After that night and until the night I brought her home she demanded to be allowed to sleep in the back of my car. For the first 6 months she was here I would watch her wake up from a nap and look around and you could see her thinking "Where in the hell am I?"

Mutt is an indoor cat by her own choice. Although to be fair I have to admit that I don't think that cats belong outside I don't think they're equipped for it. Whenever I open the front door she gets as far away from it as she possibly can she has absolutely no interest in walking out that door.
Smart cat😊. Knows what it’s like out there. “I know he loves me and won’t through me out…but why take a chance?”

Back