testtest

Not Too Bad, Not Too Good

wolfpack076

Professional
Managed to get out early this morning braved the cold. 100 yards with Colt CR6920 with just factory sights, no optic or dot. Not too bad but I know I could do better.

Attachments

• IMG_20231104_084944 (2).jpg
    IMG_20231104_084944 (2).jpg
    919.4 KB · Views: 61
Same here I went to gravel pit early this morning. Put 100 rounds thru the Reflex and could not be happier. It really is a good shooter. The disappointment was the CZ P10C. I did ok but not great. Don't know what it is with this gun, not as accurate as i expected. Oh well, win some loose some. Nothing beats my M&P's! Those are some deadly accurate handguns for me. CZ reminds me of Glocks, meh.

Same here I went to gravel pit early this morning. Put 100 rounds thru the Reflex and could not be happier. It really is a good shooter. The disappointment was the CZ P10C. I did ok but not great. Don't know what it is with this gun, not as accurate as i expected. Oh well, win some loose some. Nothing beats my M&P's! Those are some deadly accurate handguns for me. CZ reminds me of Glocks, meh.
My 4 most accurate semi auto handguns, in this order: Or should I say, the ones I am most accurate with.

VP9
P30L
Shield .45
XD Mod 2 .45

Back