testtest

Nothing standard about the Standard Arms DP-12.

Isn’t this the shot gun John Wick used towards the end of his first movie, right after he got out of the warehouse where they had plastic over his head, and he went after the father of the son he was looking for, shot out and killed the suv driver?

I did type, "Got 1 myself", but after posting the "T" dropped. That's about par!

How do you like it? It seems kinda stiff and janky. It's impossible for me to say that though with nothing to base it on other than a video. If you look at the videos of the KSG they look awkward and janky, but my KSG25 is butter smooth and cycles like a dream.

I'm not sure what I think about the double barrel/single trigger thing. It seems a waste not to have 2 feed tubes under it though. That would increase capacity to what, 22.

Was looking to get one or the KSG last year but went with the AR Victor instead. Still on my list for next year but I think the Waypoint just knocked it down a spot.

So many cool guns, so little time. lol

I lusted after the KSG25 for over a year before I finally quit buying other guns and bought it. I'm glad I did though. When I first saw one it was priced about $1300. I got mine from PSA for $800. Now the regular KSGs are $800-$900 when you can find them. Which PSA has them every couple weeks. They sell out fast.

How do you like it? It seems kinda stiff and janky. It's impossible for me to say that though with nothing to base it on other than a video. If you look at the videos of the KSG they look awkward and janky, but my KSG25 is butter smooth and cycles like a dream.

I'm not sure what I think about the double barrel/single trigger thing. It seems a waste not to have 2 feed tubes under it though. That would increase capacity to what, 22.
Imagine if it were semi-auto and shot and ejected 1 at a time while alternating from 1 barrel to the next? Wishful thinking I guess!

Yeah the ones I'm lusting after now are the Tavor TS12 and the SRM 1216. I will have one before too long. 16 rds, Semi auto. No box magazine. Shorter than the KSG and the DP-12.

I considered putting breecher nuts on the feed tubes on my KSG25. They look like those blades on the wheels of Speed Racer's enemies race cars. Totally brutal looking. They really serve no practical purpose for me though other than to make a heavy shotgun even heavier. I still may do it anyway though. :)

Yeah the ones I'm lusting after now are the Tavor TS12 and the SRM 1216. I will have one before too long. 16 rds, Semi auto. No box magazine. Shorter than the KSG and the DP-12.

I considered putting breecher nuts on the feed tubes on my KSG25. They look like those blades on the wheels of Speed Racer's enemies race cars. Totally brutal looking. They really serve no practical purpose for me though other than to make a heavy shotgun even heavier. I still may do it anyway though. :)
Go the mfg website and look at the doorbuster, it's not as heavy as a breecher.

20201029_100118.jpg
³
20201029_095709.jpg
Not as heavy.

Back