testtest

NRA Board of Directors Election

Fortunately, my wife reads then saves the magazines to give to her son and grandsons. I was able to dig the ballot out of the pile and retrieve the ballot. Mine is now on the way.

One of my biggest issues with the NRA nominations is that getting information on what each nominee's position is on the issues. Also, 25 board members is way too many people. 10 or 12 is more that enough. I would like to see them divide up the country geographically into voting sections kind of like the American Radio Relay League does. It tends to make all politics local like it should be.

Last edited:
Fortunately, my wife reads then saves the magazines to give to her son and grandsons. I was able to dig the ballot out of the pile and retrieve the ballot. Mine is now on the way.

One of my biggest issues with the NRA nominations is that getting information on what each nominee's position is on the issues. Also, 25 board members is way too many people. 10 or 12 is more that enough. I would like to see them divide up the country geographically into voting sections kind of like the American Radio Relay League does. It tends to make all politics local like it should be.
I take mine into the office at work and leave them on the table after I black out my address. I tore the ballot out before I took the magazine to work. After it sat on my breakfast bar for about a week it just migrated its way into the trash.

Back