testtest

NRA Convention Indianapolis, Indiana April 14-16 (Benefactor Member)

More Classic Firearms Booth visits in Day 2 Part 1. Some interesting visits. @Belt Fed & @10mmLife :sneaky: will be interested in the Hi-Point interview (@ 36min mark), where the new Hi-Point 30sc carbine and 10mm pistol are discussed 😁. Also Classic Firearms visits our good friend @Mike H. from Springfield Armory at their booth to discuss their products (@ 46:05min mark). Total video duration 1:11:34

Not sure what happened to the video, but I'll post it again (hopefully successfully)

Wrapping up with Day 3 Part 2, the Classic Firearms crew visits many other booths. Some of Note was Staccato(10:23 minute mark), Rock Island talking about their new 5.0 and other new firearms (16:25), Global Ordnance discussing their new Stribog models and still working with the ATF on their Stribogs in 45 and 10mm, and getting them in Country (25:26), and FN introducing their new 9mm Micro Compact Reflex (internal hammer fire), and their new Guardian rifle. This among other manufacturer booth interviews. Total video duration 47:37

Day 2 Part 2, the Classic Firearms folks continue their booth visits. Franklin Armory in collaboration with 22Plinkster release a drop in 22lr Binary Trigger (5:25 minute mark). Taran Tactical visit was hillarious, with Taran dropping some spoilers from John Wick 4 while discussing some of the firearms in the movie (around the 15:50 minute mark). Finally the CZ visit was incorporated into this video release at about the 31:30 minute mark. Many more interviews, total video duration 59:32.

One interesting item by Maxim, was their new Roller Delayed Buffer you could drop into 9mm Blowback PCCs. It is discussed by the maxim rep in the Day 2 Part 2 video at approximately 43:24 minute mark in.

So what was the reasoning (if any) that some major and semi major players were absent. Smith & Wesson, Kalshnakov USA, Vortex just to name better knows we’re not there. The guys at the S&W collectors table were complaining about big S&W but I didn’t hear enough to know why.

I’m not sure the new factory was it.

Anyone??

I was trying to figure that out also. I didn’t see Brownell, Cabela’s or Midway. It did seem a little strange. SIG wasn’t in Houston last year, but they was here this time.

I was trying to figure that out also. I didn’t see Brownell, Cabela’s or Midway. It did seem a little strange. SIG wasn’t in Houston last year, but they was here this time.
Sig pulled out the 2022 meeting due to Covid (at least that was their press release)

Potterfield was there and did a speech on Friday. I have a friend from a company and about choked when he told me his companies cost for a 20’x30’ space there.

My only other question did all that $$ on booth or space rental go to the convention center or the NRA

Back