testtest

NRA files for bankruptcy, announces it's ditching New York for Texas

I would love to start supporting the NRA again, but I just can't do it while WLP is still involved in the organization. I haven't cancelled my membership, mainly because I'm cheap and am not willing to ditch something I have already paid for, but I have sent them notice not to renew my membership when it expires. Until the NRA drops the executives who managed to bankrupt a non-profit with 5 million dues-paying members and tremendous corporate sponsorship, my money and my efforts are going to the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF).

I agree, the move should have happened a long time ago.

I am wondering, though, with so many folks from California moving to Texas, if it wouldn't be better for the NRA to move to Montana or Wyoming. Too cold up there for exCA folks. :)
Prob right.
Republican senate statesmen in Texas wrote Gov Abbott and told him to cease and desist on his tax breaks to NY, CA and blue states. He was luring to many dems to Texas and turning the state blue. Most republicans in the state feel the same way. Folks move here and vote for the same stuff they left

Just when we need the NRA strong! :(
Likely little need to be concerned. Very likely from what stated in article, a form of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy was used, is to reorganize and restructure organization. Can be a good helpful solution tool to reorganization if used correctly. From article, members are covered and not forgotten. Members are keys to any good organization. Getting rid of sometimes poor leadership is another.

Back