testtest

NRA files for bankruptcy, announces it's ditching New York for Texas

Why...You have yourself and your vote...they have been worthless for the average gun owner and the leadership exhibits behavior that makes TV Evangelists blush...Give more money has been their mantra for years...Personally I wish they weren't going to Texas but moving to State/Federal housing

Yeah, that ain't true. They have their problems, but they're also the only reason why there isn't massive gun control in this country already.

Why...You have yourself and your vote...they have been worthless for the average gun owner and the leadership exhibits behavior that makes TV Evangelists blush...Give more money has been their mantra for years...Personally I wish they weren't going to Texas but moving to State/Federal housing
I do have myself and my vote. And I have voted every NRA Board ballot for several years now. Unfortunately, I believe the board elections are not exactly "on the up and up" as some folks say. I don't agree the NRA has been worthless fo the average gun owner, but each of us is entitled to our own opinion. We do need a new Executive VP.

We need Pro 2A groups now more than any recent time in history! Have we all fallen into the political trap the left has set to get us to disavow the NRA?

If the NRA was worthless why would the left see them as the biggest threat?

We cannot be divided on this or we will all fail to have any 2A rights especially with the current regime taking all three branches of our government.

True political power comes from our collective voices and a strong organization!

Let's not let the NRA fail as it's our last line of defense!

The NRA does have its own internal issues but we can't let that be our downfall when this could our biggest 2A political fight ever!

Last edited:
We need Pro 2A groups now more than any recent time in history! Have we all fallen into the political trap the left has set to get us to disavow the NRA?

We cannot be divided on this or we will all fail to have any 2A rights especially with the current regime taking all three branches of our government.

True political power comes from our collective voices and a strong organization!

The NRA does have its own internal issues but we can't let that be our downfall when this could our biggest 2A political fight ever!
Ok I agree however there has to be someone in the highest office of the NRA that’s going to be a strong leader and work for the organization and not personal gain. Right now who is there is not worth a huge pile of chicken coop droppings.

Ok I agree however there has to be someone in the highest office of the NRA that’s going to be a strong leader and work for the organization and not personal gain. Right now who is there is not worth a huge pile of chicken coop droppings.
Agreed there needs to be change but the collective membership should be able to change who's at the top though it may take some time.

I feel we as a whole don't have much chance of keeping our rights if we don't stick with the NRA. They have been doing this longer than anyone else, more effectively and they also have a much louder voice with politicians from years of experience and bumping elbows.

If we don't get behind the NRA what's the next best option? Do we roll over and take whatever comes or do we deal with the demon we know?

“United We Stand"

They have more money than the anti gun crowd and IMO special interest (conservative or liberal) money decides legislative outcomes. The last time the NRA did something legit was when they were working on the National Competitive Rifle Shooting, obliviously just my opinion. I will say I don't connect not supporting the NRA and being divided.

They have more money than the anti gun crowd and IMO special interest (conservative or liberal) money decides legislative outcomes. The last time the NRA did something legit was when they were working on the National Competitive Rifle Shooting, obliviously just my opinion. I will say I don't connect not supporting the NRA and being divided.
Everything I agree with however with the NRA now having a serious black eye I’m concerned they don’t have the clout they once had. I also have an aversion to giving my money to any organization that uses that money for personal gain. I’d like to take a nice vacation also.

Agreed there needs to be change but the collective membership should be able to change who's at the top though it may take some time.

I feel we as a whole don't have much chance of keeping our rights if we don't stick with the NRA. They have been doing this longer than anyone else, more effectively and they also have a much louder voice with politicians from years of experience and bumping elbows.

If we don't get behind the NRA what's the next best option? Do we roll over and take whatever comes or do we deal with the demon we know?

“United We Stand"
United we stand, divided we fall. I know a lot of folks are unhappy with WLP, but the best course of action is to let him retire gracefully (or not) and hire a replacement. Based on what little I know, I think some of the relatively new advocate groups, like GOA, etc., have done a good job. But, they just don't have the connections, training infrastructure, history, and name recognition that the NRA has. I would venture a guess that outside of the "gun community," not many folks would know what or who GOA, FPC, etc. are. I agree our best shot is to fix the NRA, not junk it.

Back