testtest

NRA Responds To New York Trial Verdict

shanneba

Custom
During a 24-day jury trial, the NRA established the New York Attorney General cannot prove self-dealing or bad faith by the NRA Board of Directors. The NRA disputed key allegations in the NYAG’s complaint—namely, that any governance issues at the NRA are “persistent.” As importantly, the NRA established that it adopted new policies and accounting controls, displaced vendors and “insiders” who abused the Association, and accepted reparations for costs determined to be excess benefits. Most of these corrective measures—part of an internal investigation ignited by the NRA Board of Directors—were adopted before the NYAG filed her lawsuit.

Of particular importance, the six-person jury found that of 16 related-party transactions of which the NRA was accused, the NRA Audit Committee was found to have properly reviewed and ratified 14 of them.
In the final analysis, individual defendants could face financial awards payable to the NRA.
No money damages will be awarded against the Association.

I got my monthly NRA mag yesterday. I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet. Curious to see how they spin this.
Well a month after WLP stepped down this issue has a farewell page he penned with his mug on it. I hope it’s the last one with home in it!

If they start waxing poetic about him leaving that ought to say huge things to most.....

That means the crooks are still in charge....

Back