testtest

NSSF: Gun Control Madder Then Defanged Snakes Over New Gun Owners

Reading stuff like that just makes my head hurt.

God forbid that people don't want to be victims and take responsibility for their safety.

Maybe the governors should drop the busloads of criminals they are letting out in front of the offices for these groups.

Reading stuff like that just makes my head hurt.

God forbid that people don't want to be victims and take responsibility for their safety.

Maybe the governors should drop the busloads of criminals they are letting out in front of the offices for these groups.
All these type of stories do is to get my blood pressure up, I just don’t understand what makes some think like they do about guns and our 2nd amendment rights.

On another forum I belong to , a guy from the NorthEast part of the state does a lot of hand to hand training to members of the gay community and people who have disabilities. He has a bunch of contacts because of this . He was saying that a couple of our Illinois tyrants , who are anti gun and who have voted for every gun control bill that have come down the list , were mad when they found out they couldn't just go in , buy a gun and walk out with it. Also didn't understand why they should have to have one of those FOID cards because they were special people. After all the made the laws . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He wouldn't name the ones who he was talking about because it might come back to bite his source.

On another forum I belong to , a guy from the NorthEast part of the state does a lot of hand to hand training to members of the gay community and people who have disabilities. He has a bunch of contacts because of this . He was saying that a couple of our Illinois tyrants , who are anti gun and who have voted for every gun control bill that have come down the list , were mad when they found out they couldn't just go in , buy a gun and walk out with it. Also didn't understand why they should have to have one of those FOID cards because they were special people. After all the made the laws . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He wouldn't name the ones who he was talking about because it might come back to bite his source.
That sad that anti gun people had a hard time getting a gun. Not as easy as getting a burger and fries is it. If they are anti gun why are they buying one anyway.

Back