testtest

NSSF on NY Governor’s Comments: King Cuomo Should Look In The Mirror

NYT, may be paywalled.

The pool is getting deeper.

I hope this opens the eyes of those who relies on only one source - regardless of which side of the equilibrium they are on - for their news.

Thanks Anni, a little older article, but still good and very relevant.

This part got to me: This is the same governor who despises pro-Second Amendment, law-abiding Americans, infamously mocking “Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are…pro-assault-weapon…? Because if that’s who they are…they have no place in the state of New York….”

Who are they? - Likely relatives of the people who were born long ago in NY and helped found this country against those who would likely and gladly step right back up to continue the tyranny tomorrow or whenever the guard was down. Those who try to disarm this country's citizens unknowingly or not are the very ones who open the door for the wolves waiting on the other side ready to pounce in. Apparently, some of the wolves that sold their souls may be here already? Greed and ignorance can be a Trojan horse just waiting to happen.

Thanks Anni, a little older article, but still good and very relevant.

This part got to me: This is the same governor who despises pro-Second Amendment, law-abiding Americans, infamously mocking “Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are…pro-assault-weapon…? Because if that’s who they are…they have no place in the state of New York….”

Who are they? - Likely relatives of the people who were born long ago in NY and helped found this country against those who would likely and gladly step right back up to continue the tyranny tomorrow or whenever the guard was down. Those who try to disarm this country's citizens unknowingly or not are the very ones who open the door for the wolves waiting on the other side ready to pounce in. Apparently, some of the wolves that sold their souls may be here already? Greed and ignorance can be a Trojan horse just waiting to happen.
Lol, posted this in April if this year…..Mayans must have hidden it….

Lol, posted this in April if this year…..Mayans must have hidden it….

Yah, Hah! Am thinking they may have? Was just reading about them the other day.
It is odd how some older posts pop up here and there seems like sometimes w/o someone replying to or liking them. Guess have to check the dates better when tired. I've gone through many of the older posts to reread, look for something or play catch up with sometimes and try to keep that in mind before replying. But, didn't notice the date on this one until posting to it. Was only off by a year and 23 days, right? At least is the same century and possibly the same planet? :)

Yah, Cuomo's thankfully out and some things are slowly changing for the better.
A few more months and hopefully things are even more so.

He’s done in the political arena after thinking and behaving that he’s immune to charges of sexual harassment and treating women as play things that he can touch and kiss when ever he wanted to. I have a difficult time scheduling trips back home to Connecticut knowing I have to drive through NY to get there.

Back