testtest

of hotdog, and hamburger, and man buns

Old_Me

Ronin
two, make PERFECT sense...

hot dog, and hamburger buns....

1713866424884.png

this one, does NOT makes sense to me....

1713866528261.png

i dunno, what else to say except......i do know i am old.......but jesus h. christ.....

next will be nostril hair or arm pit

my uncle told me he used to go out with a girl with hair down to her waist............from her arm pit..............he was joking of course, but just imagine?
something is very, very wrong, when we guys (and some gals) thumb thru a "girly magazine", and see hairy legs and hairy armpits....on a woman.

i go thru hell and high water to trim my nose hairs, and when that special hair trimmer goes kaput, which one did recently, it really hurts to yank out those nose hairs with my wife's tweezers. thank God the local CVS had them in stock...

but man buns, (i'm talking the hair on the head), just does not make sense, nor compute with me.

thank God, my 2 sons, and thier sons don't have any such "hairdo"....

is having a "man bun" a precursor to renaming John, to Jo-Ann..???

or Henry to Henrietta..??

i'm so glad i got a hairy back, and ass...........along with hairy ears, and nose, albeit they are gray.

Was just in line behind a guy in the convenience store with dreds hanging a foot out the bottom of his jacket. It looked like dingle berries on the ass of an old muddy sheep.

I always figured if I needed a comb or a brush I was past due for a haircut.😂

next will be nostril hair or arm pit

my uncle told me he used to go out with a girl with hair down to her waist............from her arm pit..............he was joking of course, but just imagine?
nose-hair-goodhousekeepinguk-293546793.jpg

As far as girls go.... some Euro girls are plagued by hair growing around the areola 🫤 Which was a shocking discovery to me as a teen. Not so much dissuaded as alarmed!

As far as man bun's. I'll have to plead "Nolo" as I had ponytail length hair before I went to a hiring interview with the D.A's office and had it cut in a manner that would have been easy to re-grow if I wasn't hired. Dude who would-be later become my BFF was on the hiring panel later mentioned that in after-interview discussion some of the stodgier panelists referred to me as "that f'er with the Dutch Boy."

Last edited:
There are a few guys who wear them at the plant where I work. They also wear pajama pants. I'm not sure why... Yes, some guys can rock the man bun, but I do think, for the most part, they look ridiculous on most guys. And as @KillerFord1977 pointed out, they play a role in tradition (past and present) in some countries. I think that a lot of it is emulating characters in movies and TV. Women do it, so men can too. I have waist length hair and I NEVER wear a bun. Just can't. I wear a braid or ponytail at work. I will clip it back if I have to, but never a bun (I know, I'm not a man...just sharing my nickel's worth - inflation, you know ;)).

I wear a pontytail all the time, my hair is almost to my butt crack. i might get a grand daughter or daughter to braid it if i take a long bike trip. a ponytail and 70 mph on a bike is a disaster trying to get the tangles out later. I just wished it was jet black and thick like it used to be. lol

Back