testtest

Officer killed by punk out on no bond.

This is big news here in the Memphis area. Punk was arrested last month for car theft and possessing an illegal handgun equipped with a Glock Switch. DA Mulroy is an ultra-liberal and the suspect got out without bail.
3 officers shot, one died, one in hospital will survive and one treated and released.
Both suspects shot, one died. other in hospital. Unclear yet if the named punk is the one dead or alive.
Memphis is a cesspool and sinking fast. 🤬

I am old school, but to me the SOB that turned this animal loose on the street should be personally held liable for his actions. This whole “no bail ‘cause that would discriminate”BS is just that. If you turn these goblins loose, aren’t you discriminating against the decent citizens and police officers they then prey on/attack?

Update: the suspect who was released from jail is dead. He was 18 years old. The other suspect is in the hospital. He's 17.

I was born and raised in Memphis. I remember a time when it was a great city. But I was forced to watch as it has sunk deeper and deeper into the swamp due to liberal leaders. I moved to Bartlett, which is right next door, 32 years ago and have never regretted it. I may still be next door, but my little city is like a whole different world.

i just don't know why, the progressives think being soft on crime makes sense or works...

it is the fault of those who are registered voters, that stay home on election day.

it's not going to get any better, unless a full sweeping election rids them.

that is of course, if registered voters, get off thier asses.

My thoughts and prayers are with the officer and family.

I also pray that Memphis citizens open their eyes and see that the DA holds responsibility as well and ask for him to be removed and held criminally liable for negligence of duty and endangering the public. Perhaps that would make some of these DA’s think twice before letting people found with illegal weapons just back on to the street. It’s one thing when you haul someone in for
Minor shop lifting or loitering, it’s a whole other thing to be cutting people loose when they are found with an illegal gun in their possession.

Here's what they're saying now. At the original hearing the Judge set bail it at $10,000. Two days later the punk got another bail hearing where the Judge found that he couldn't make that bail. So he released the scum bag ROR. So they're trying to dump this all on the 2nd hearing Judge. Who, so far, hasn't been reached for comment.

That doesn't excuse the fact that DA Mulroy has always preached for eliminating cash bail all together or that the DA's office has considerable sway over the bail Judges set.

Since firearm mfgrs can be tried for liability, then those involved (judge, lawyers) should get the sane fate as the felon!
Amen! Folks this BS has to stop. I’ve got a grandson who’s a deputy in a New England state where no bond is the rule and this whole catch and release crap runs amok. Federal law precludes a convicted felon from possessing a firearm, (and provides strict penalties for same) and yet THAT law is Never enforced. If this country doesn’t wake up pretty darn quickly we’re done ( and that’s presuming that we haven’t already passed a point of no return). Read your history. Truly great nations are never “conquered”, instead these lose the standards they were founded on and rot from the interior until they collapse or fall prey to others. I would hat to be a young person today. The nation they live in is a long long way from the one this old man grew up in and is drifting further away all the time. St.Paul states that in the end times “ men will call good evil and evil good”. Folks we are there. If you doubt it turn on the news for 15 minutes and actually “listen”.

Back