testtest

Officers Down in America

We have had 2 Indiana State Troopers in 2 separate incidents killed recently deploying stop sticks. This was after the suspect rammed other Troopers which to me changes (or should change) the dynamics. Really wish ISP would start PIT ing folks that need it. You know who doesn’t have Troopers killed deploying sticks? Troopers in Arkansas and Oklahoma they don’t play.

We have had 2 Indiana State Troopers in 2 separate incidents killed recently deploying stop sticks. This was after the suspect rammed other Troopers which to me changes (or should change) the dynamics. Really wish ISP would start PIT ing folks that need it. You know who doesn’t have Troopers killed deploying sticks? Troopers in Arkansas and Oklahoma they don’t play.

I live in Arkansas and I have a ton of respect for our state troopers. My wife and I have watched a lot of ASP pursuits on YouTube, a lot of which include the PIT maneuver. Between our little city and Memphis, a couple of thugs decided to shoot one of our troopers. They hit him, but neither of the thugs survived. Two head shots if I remember correctly.

We had two LEO’s (Paudert and Evans) killed by “Free Citizens” (or whatever the group calls themselves) (I can’t think of the term right now). The ensuing fight wound up in our local Walmart parking lot. The thugs were rammed by our local game warden. Our sheriff was wounded but the two thugs sustained fatal injuries :).

To our fallen officers, RIP.

Tonight, 8/1, is the National Night Out
th

Our community holds a National Night Out event. We have local politicians attend, the local fire station always sends a fire engine, and several county police officers stopped by and join the crowd. Several food trucks are also in attendence and while the atmosphere is that of a block party, it's really an event to help build connections between first responders and the community. With all the dangers these officers face it's important they know that they are appreciated and supported. I hope the communities of the officers who lost their lives truely appreciate their sacrifice. They will be in my prayers tonight.

I live in Arkansas and I have a ton of respect for our state troopers. My wife and I have watched a lot of ASP pursuits on YouTube, a lot of which include the PIT maneuver. Between our little city and Memphis, a couple of thugs decided to shoot one of our troopers. They hit him, but neither of the thugs survived. Two head shots if I remember correctly.

We had two LEO’s (Paudert and Evans) killed by “Free Citizens” (or whatever the group calls themselves) (I can’t think of the term right now). The ensuing fight wound up in our local Walmart parking lot. The thugs were rammed by our local game warden. Our sheriff was wounded but the two thugs sustained fatal injuries :).

To our fallen officers, RIP.

I was stationed at Blytheville back in 86-91 and worked for Blytheville PD for a little bit as a reserve like a lot of folks in my squadron.

We caught a lot of gang and drug stuff from Memphis and West Memphis seemed like a hotbed of everything then.

Shot a lot of PPC matches back then with folks from West Memphis and Crittenden County!

And I remember when the shootings happened that is still a training example of how Sovereign Citizens can be violent at any moment when on a contact.

Thanks for your post, ECS686! I could not bring to mind Sovereign Citizens! Sometimes I wonder about my memory, especially these days with all the Alzheimer’s going around.

West Memphis (where we live) still has a lot of drug problems. Our area isn’t too bad, and I hope it stays that way at least for a few more years!

Back