testtest

Oh boy! This will be a fun 1

Yes! He flipping kills me, I laugh so hard during his videos. When he killed the chronograph, I had to stop the video and loose my 💩
😂😂😂
He tried to act like nothing happened. You're right this guy is really funny, also somewhat of a bad ass. He's shooting these hand cannons one handed, was pretty accurate before blasting his chrono. He did center punch it though.

Looks like somebody finally made a real bear revolver. :rolleyes:
Did anybody else notice that when he fired that thing, the ejector rod went fully to the rear from the recoil? :eek:
I've seen some of his other videos. He really is a recoil junkie. Look up the one on the 4 Bore rifle. o_O

Looks like somebody finally made a real bear revolver. :rolleyes:
Did anybody else notice that when he fired that thing, the ejector rod went fully to the rear from the recoil? :eek:
I've seen some of his other videos. He really is a recoil junkie. Look up the one on the 4 Bore rifle. o_O
You would need to see from the right side as that's where the cylinder and ejection rod is. Well it opens up on the right side.

You would need to see from the right side as that's where the cylinder and ejection rod is. Well it opens up on the right side.
TFL , go watch the video again . At the 5.07 mark you can see in the slomo that the ejector rod is moving backward.

I had to go back and look because I didn't catch it when I first watched the video.

TFL , go watch the video again . At the 5.07 mark you can see in the slomo that the ejector rod is moving backward.

I had to go back and look because I didn't catch it when I first watched the video.
I'll check again. Maybe ita pass thru rod. I'll check on a LARGER screen.

Back