testtest

Oh boy...

As I said in an earlier post, as soon as the FBI or the powers that be get a whiff of opposition groups or movements, they cultivate sources/"undercover assets" in the group. There was an asset in the Branch Davidians way before the raid happened for example. There are assets in parents groups opposing school board policies, and the list could go on.

The Lovely Mrs. Snake is from Nicaragua. She's not political at all, but she told me many years ago, "In my country, the communists so infiltrated everything that you were afraid to talk to your neighbor or friend. You never knew who was 'one of THEM' and would turn you in for some small advantage."

I never thought anything like that could happen here.

I was wrong. :mad:

My wife is from South Africa (SA) and has applied for citizenship. She is distraught over what she is seeing on the news. She fears that the US is going the way of SA. She is seeing the exact same things happening here that was happening in SA 20 years ago. Nelson Mandela was in prison for a reason but the US and other countries billed him into a racial martyr. The guy was a thug. He took successful farms and businesses, gave them to there unqualified friends who promptly destroyed them forcing the people into food shortages and poverty. He also opened the border to unlimited immigration and subsequently ruin. The current government has now sold off the country to China who is exporting all of the coal mined forcing the entire country to endure daily 8-10 hour power shortages daily.

Snake is right.

My wife is from South Africa (SA) and has applied for citizenship. She is distraught over what she is seeing on the news. She fears that the US is going the way of SA. She is seeing the exact same things happening here that was happening in SA 20 years ago. Nelson Mandela was in prison for a reason but the US and other countries billed him into a racial martyr. The guy was a thug. He took successful farms and businesses, gave them to there unqualified friends who promptly destroyed them forcing the people into food shortages and poverty. He also opened the border to unlimited immigration and subsequently ruin. The current government has now sold off the country to China who is exporting all of the coal mined forcing the entire country to endure daily 8-10 hour power shortages daily.

Snake is right.
I listen to a guy on the radio, John B. Wells, whose wife Brendi is from SA. He has been saying all the things you just said for a couple years now. You just don't hear this stuff from our own Ministry of Propaganda. John B. and Brendi Wells have on several occasions called SA "the test run for what they want to do to America." It's beginning to look more and more every day like they're exactly right. :confused:

1705085789025.png

Since it was on Tucker Carlson, I need prove thank you very much.
I assume you meant "proof."

Now you're thinking, at least a little. You apparently don't think much of Tucker, so your initial instinct is to disbelieve anything coming from him. But you seem willing to accept the possibility that it's actually true, if someone wants to provide some proof. Good for you! ;)

we watched it LIVE the capitol police OPENED the security doors, which are hardened security LOCK from inside doors and cannot be opened from outside unless you have a key or a way to yank the door off the hinges. both the later were not used
anyway the police motioned for the visitors to come right in
i am surprised the CSPAN video evidence is not played when these news people started revealing the cover up...it like they dotn know there are thousands of cameras and lots of sources played it live, including cspan, msn nbc etc
than add in nancys recent video that was released... it was all planned
trump flucked up by having a rally and letting everyone know way ahead of time and it gave them the opportunity to stage it
one time he should have Sat down and STFU...but he is to head strong ...thats his biggest weakness
i sure hope he gets a staff that can act as a buffer , he can still walk softly and carry a big stick

I listen to a guy on the radio, John B. Wells, whose wife Brendi is from SA. He has been saying all the things you just said for a couple years now. You just don't hear this stuff from our own Ministry of Propaganda. John B. and Brendi Wells have on several occasions called SA "the test run for what they want to do to America." It's beginning to look more and more every day like they're exactly right. :confused:

View attachment 50506
About ten years ago worked with a USAF Captain who was from Durban, SA and said something similar. Beautiful town, beautiful beaches that are now all trashed.

Back