testtest

OJ Simpson died

Too soon?
IMG_20240411_144341 (1).jpg

It’s just a shame Norm Macdonald isn’t still around. He would have been perfect for the eulogy.
it was on the talk radio this morning, Norm got fired from SNL for continually badgering OJ on that Weekend Update segment....

i think it was said NBC was friends of OJ, or someone in high command there..???

i don't remember much of SNL, after all the original cast left......it just wasn't the same anymore...to me.

i just watched an interview with Conan O'Brien and the interviewer interjected and said Don Ohlmeyer, the head man at NBC, that was "tight" with OJ, that fired Norm for his bombarding OJ...

i never gave it any thought it would have been Lorne Michaels, (the producer of SNL) as he loved the "clean insults" that SNL is famous for..

it was on the talk radio this morning, Norm got fired from SNL for continually badgering OJ on that Weekend Update segment....

i think it was said NBC was friends of OJ, or someone in high command there..???

i don't remember much of SNL, after all the original cast left......it just wasn't the same anymore...to me.
Yes I know. The guy's name was Don Ohlmeyer. He was a west coast NBC exec.

Those jokes were relentless and funny as hell.

Yes I know. The guy's name was Don Ohlmeyer. He was a west coast NBC exec.

Those jokes were relentless and funny as hell.
i'm sorry i missed them.

i did a quick check, and see Norm was on SNL from 1993 to 1998...i do believe just prior and during that time, i was on the road, so when i got home, (for a truckers weekend) sleep and not late night tv was what i was doing.

i had to pursue more info on who and why was responsible for Norm's firing....now, i know.

i can see where Don, was a fine, upstanding man..

In 1996, Ohlmeyer was admitted into rehab for alcohol abuse.[26] Earlier, Jamie Tarses, an executive at NBC, had accused Ohlmeyer of sexual harassment. Both parties refused to talk about it on the record, and charges were dropped. Tarses was let out of her contract and became president at ABC.[27]

Last edited:
Back