testtest

Ok, just wondering......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
With this pandemic hopefully coming to it’s plateau and new cases slowly declining, and hopefully soon, our country may open back up, what is the first thing you want to do once it’s safe to go back out. I, myself will still be somewhat leery around any group of people for a bit, but I just want to get out and try to get life back as close to normal as possible. Go see family, go to a restaurant, go to a mall, shop again, these will be my first things I want to do. But still, you have to take a step back and realize how many good people won’t be able to do these things cause they caught and passed away with this horrendous virus that was sprung onto us. Hopefully one day, all will be back to normal.

Since I live in one of those states that never shut down I can pretty much do all that now. I don't because our Governor asked that we voluntarily limit our activities, which I have done. I think once things are back to normal, I won't worry so much about what affect this virus is having on the economy of this country and on people's lives.

I would really like to go to the range and relieve some stress. I’ve been lucky enough to still be working and at least able to get out of the house but the weekends are the worst. There are only so many shows that interest me and I’m running out of things to do around the house. Plus I’ve gained about 15 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back