testtest

Old Doctor Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkhouse

Master Class
A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smith about enlarging her tiny bre*sts Dr. Smith advised her, "Every day after your shower rub your chest and say, "Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger bo*bies” She did this faithfully for several months and it worked! She grew terrific D-cup bo*bs One morning she was running late, got on the bus and in a panic realised she had forgotten her morning ritual. Frightened she might lose her lovely bo*bs if she didn"t recite the little rhyme, she stood right there in the middle aisle of the bus closed her eyes and said, "Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger bo*bies” A guy sitting nearby looked at her, "By any chance, are you a patient of Dr. Smith"s?" "Why, yes I am... How did you know?" He leaned closer, winked and whispered, "Hickory dickory dock

Magic Mirror……
A women came home from a yard sale carrying a mirror, her husband asked why did you buy that, she replied it’s a magic mirror……he laughed and said right, the wife said I’ll prove it to you, she took all her clothes off, stood in front of the mirror and said…..mirror… mirror on the wall….make my Breast size 44…….smoke appeared and after it cleared up, she now had 44 size breast’s….the husband pushed her away, took his clothes off and said…..mirror… mirror on the wall, make my winky touch the floor……smoke appeared and after it cleared away…..his legs had fallen off….😲😲😲😲

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smith about enlarging her tiny bre*sts Dr. Smith advised her, "Every day after your shower rub your chest and say, "Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger bo*bies” She did this faithfully for several months and it worked! She grew terrific D-cup bo*bs One morning she was running late, got on the bus and in a panic realised she had forgotten her morning ritual. Frightened she might lose her lovely bo*bs if she didn"t recite the little rhyme, she stood right there in the middle aisle of the bus closed her eyes and said, "Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger bo*bies” A guy sitting nearby looked at her, "By any chance, are you a patient of Dr. Smith"s?" "Why, yes I am... How did you know?" He leaned closer, winked and whispered, "Hickory dickory dock

I always thought Dr. Smith was creepy (Lost In Space, 1965-68)… on we know ther rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back