testtest

OMG...NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!

Old_Me

Ronin
1704804222143.png

Well, at least the lady in the picture thought she was doing hubby a favor and brought it to his attention for approval. I'm really worried about the wife that would mix powers around with malice in mind. Maybe you guys should lock your powders up in a safe! If only Erle Stanley Gardner was still alive this would made a great case for Perry Mason! ;)

This sounds exactly like something The Lovely Mrs. Snake would do--OR just throw everything away. :eek:

But just for a different take on it: The woman in the meme is SO cute/hot that I'd be tempted to let her get away with it ONCE--and even offer her some "Thank-You Sex." :love: Later, I'd explain to her calmly that this is something she should NEVER EVER EVER do, and she's lucky she didn't blow the whole house up. :eek: THAT should get her attention, and go a long way towards EVER having a repeat. ;)

Or I'd tell her that two of those bottles had very rare, long-discontinued powders that were VERY valuable, and you had already made arrangements to sell them to a friend, and you were gonna use the proceeds to buy her a new ring/bracelet/necklace/some other thing she would REALLY treasure, but, sadly, that's not gonna happen now. What's that I heard someone say? "Oh Snake, you are just cunning, devious, and EVIL." Why, yes, yes I am, and thanks for noticing. ;)(y)

This sounds exactly like something The Lovely Mrs. Snake would do--OR just throw everything away. :eek:

But just for a different take on it: The woman in the meme is SO cute/hot that I'd be tempted to let her get away with it ONCE--and even offer her some "Thank-You Sex." :love: Later, I'd explain to her calmly that this is something she should NEVER EVER EVER do, and she's lucky she didn't blow the whole house up. :eek: THAT should get her attention, and go a long way towards EVER having a repeat. ;)

Or I'd tell her that two of those bottles had very rare, long-discontinued powders that were VERY valuable, and you had already made arrangements to sell them to a friend, and you were gonna use the proceeds to buy her a new ring/bracelet/necklace/some other thing she would REALLY treasure, but, sadly, that's not gonna happen now. What's that I heard someone say? "Oh Snake, you are just cunning, devious, and EVIL." Why, yes, yes I am, and thanks for noticing. ;)(y)
i tell my wife when i am expecting primers or powder, that when she takes the box(es) into the house to NOT DROP them, otherwise there will be a VERY LOUD...KA_BOOM...

trust me, she handles those boxes with kid gloves.......

actually, she handles nearly ALL deliveries with such care, that even the fruit cake we got from one of her friends, arrived undamaged.....

i tell my wife when i am expecting primers or powder, that when she takes the box(es) into the house to NOT DROP them, otherwise there will be a VERY LOUD...KA_BOOM...

trust me, she handles those boxes with kid gloves.......

actually, she handles nearly ALL deliveries with such care, that even the fruit cake we got from one of her friends, arrived undamaged.....
Is it possible to damage a fruit cake?

Back