testtest

OMG...NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!

My Mom still makes a great fruitcake. Just remove the citron and they usually taste great. Still have 3 in the freezer from Christmas, but they'll be gone by February. And like belladonna, she soaks them with Korbel...multiple applications.

My Mom still makes a great fruitcake. Just remove the citron and they usually taste great. Still have 3 in the freezer from Christmas, but they'll be gone by February. And like belladonna, she soaks them with Korbel...multiple applications.
i can see it now......

"dispatch, unit 479, pulled over a possible DUI"..

"10-4 unit 479"

"uh dispatch? subject has fruit cake crumbs around his mouth, might be drunk from eating fruit cake? please advise?"

"unit 479, arrest subject for eating spiked fruit cake"....

"10-4 dispatch, hauling his ass in"

Well, yeah but I already divulged that. No...the secret is to use chocolate in the recipe (and lots of brandy - actually the candied fruit is soaked in brandy before it's added to the batter, and you baste the living :poop: out of the finished loaves for 8 weeks with brandy ;)). There's no chocolate taste to speak of, but between it and the molasses, it goes dark and moist. I tell you, I don't even like fruitcake. I got the recipe from a Canadian magazine and tried it years ago.

This is probably more than any of you really wanted to know...but I was pretty proud of that cake ☺️. I will see myself out.... :cool: (You were right...booze)

Well, yeah but I already divulged that. No...the secret is to use chocolate in the recipe (and lots of brandy - actually the candied fruit is soaked in brandy before it's added to the batter, and you baste the living :poop: out of the finished loaves for 8 weeks with brandy ;)). There's no chocolate taste to speak of, but between it and the molasses, it goes dark and moist. I tell you, I don't even like fruitcake. I got the recipe from a Canadian magazine and tried it years ago.

This is probably more than any of you really wanted to know...but I was pretty proud of that cake ☺️. I will see myself out.... :cool: (You were right...booze)
Not even touching the sentences used to describe that cake.. nope .. nope .. nope…
My inner child says be mature… 😇

8 weeks!? Holy moly. I’d forget about it after 2 weeks and find it around Easter. 😆
Not even touching the sentences used to describe that cake.. nope .. nope .. nope…
My inner child says be mature… 😇
I know the sentence you’re talking about. Great minds think alike. Great, or juvenile.

I didn't even think that...but I get it :ROFLMAO: . I do have a great mind, ya know!
1704852275952.gif

Back