testtest

On a lighter note

ex13F

Master Class
When I saw this I immediately thought "Here's a partial solution to the hunger problem in NYC." Okay, maybe a bad joke but I saw the
other day that some leftys were saying maybe we should eat bugs. They can do what they want, I like steak. Back to the topic: NYC is
full of rats, and then you leave city hall.

— “New York City has done a lot recently when it comes to fighting public enemy number one: rats,” Adams said Wednesday. “

What Adams done was bloat his gubmint. Hired a czar ($170k yr.) to oversee the pest operation and sanitation effort…now it’s a $14 million effort, essentially he doubled last years budget that did an abysmal job. More money for programs always does the trick. More trash pickups and shorter intervals is one of the expected solution measures.
But one thing this new czar won’t be investing in is common decency and educating the bulk of the littering public.
No fines, no penalty and soft on ordinance compliance - except for the store or restaurant owner.

Throw it IN the trash can, not AT the trash can.
Though there’s nothing wrong with educating kids early in life on how to put litter in its place, among other social etiquette, its probably never is taught because NYC skrools‘ preach and indoctrinate to a different curriculum.

If NYC took a diversity/equity/inclusion (DEI) approach to rodent control and require the rats to pay rent and taxes - all would leave in NY minute.

— “New York City has done a lot recently when it comes to fighting public enemy number one: rats,” Adams said Wednesday. “

What Adams done was bloat his gubmint. Hired a czar ($170k yr.) to oversee the pest operation and sanitation effort…now it’s a $14 million effort, essentially he doubled last years budget that did an abysmal job. More money for programs always does the trick. More trash pickups and shorter intervals is one of the expected solution measures.
But one thing this new czar won’t be investing in is common decency and educating the bulk of the littering public.
No fines, no penalty and soft on ordinance compliance - except for the store or restaurant owner.

Throw it IN the trash can, not AT the trash can.
Though there’s nothing wrong with educating kids early in life on how to put litter in its place, among other social etiquette, its probably never is taught because NYC skrools‘ preach and indoctrinate to a different curriculum.

If NYC took a diversity/equity/inclusion (DEI) approach to rodent control and require the rats to pay rent and taxes - all would leave in NY minute.
As long as they don't move to Florida.......

Back