testtest

One Dangerous A Hole

I just......can't. Just...no. Why? Why are people weird?
i recall reading at another site, the dude was nekkid when this happened...

now, why in the world would a guy be nekkid with his collection..>????

good thing it was a dud.......

cuz this coulda been a really big deal.....

200.gif

I ran into several cases in my career where some guy had shoved something into the dark space and couldn't get it out. One resulted in a fatality. The last one I saw was a guy who claimed sexual assault by unknown assailants but it turned out he had an aerosol can of compressed air in there. The ER doc in that case told me they guy was a veteran "Rump Ranger".

My father-in-law was an ER doc for a number of years. He told me about the guy who came in with a battery operated dildo lodged in there. When the doc asked what was wrong, he said he "need to have my batteries changed". I have often wondered, what degree of curiosity causes one to try this the first time?

A while back I inherited a Titan 25. Not being familiar with the gun I did an internet search to learn how to disassemble and clean it. On the same page were some links to the mighty Titan one of which was a news story about the arrest of a felon for weapons possession. When they got the 25 year old to the jail house and did a cavity search he had a Titan 25 inserted in his rectum. I think if I had had to be the officer that removed it being the careful guy I am I would have had to check if it had a round in the chamber. In other words pull the trigger. Disclaimer, the part about pulling the trigger was supposed to be a joke. The fact the guy had put the gun inside is.......

This reminds me of a sad family tale. Something in the early 1900s one of my wife's ancestors was out in a field cutting corn stalks by hand and piling them a horse drawn farm wagon which were how things were done at that time. As it was, this man was standing on the tail end of the wagon when the horse(s) jerked the wagon and he fell backwards and landed on the ground and in doing so a cut corn stalk penetrated his rectum and colon. He died several days later in agony. True family story.

Some do it for the (attempted?) pleasure, some by accident.

I recall a Paul Harvey report of a man on a (apparently cheap) exercise bike; the seat suddenly deteriorated and the gent was impaled.............Paul stated it wasn't funny but I got a roar out of the mental image............bet it didn't take long for him to stand on the pedals............

"....................... " I have often wondered, what degree of curiosity causes one to try this the first time? The bolding and emphasis are mine .. JJ
Haysgreener, you've posed a truly interesting question here ...... but I would offer to wonder even more what degree of curiosity it would take to be the one to try it the second time !!!!!! :rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::oops:

Haysgreener, you've posed a truly interesting question here ...... but I would offer to wonder even more what degree of curiosity it would take to be the one to try it the second time !!!!!! :rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::oops:
The second time?? I guess that depends on the level of getting off on the first time??

If any of you know an ER doc, he/she will have countless stories of digging things out of rectums. My uncle practiced ER medicine for 20-some years and recounted tales of light bulbs, toilet paper spring-loaded holders, utensils, sports balls of all various sizes, batteries, flash lights, ammunition, hair brushes, beer bottles...you name it. Just because it goes in, doesn't mean it comes out...:ROFLMAO:. This problem for ER docs is as old as the hills....

Back