testtest

One day you are on top of the workd.

Sld1959

Hellcat
The next day you are fighting for you life in a hospital and going to lose your leg at the very least.

Not much of a fan boy of celebrities, but as a kid I always loved the character Hawkeye from the comic books due to him being like myself, an archer. I liked Jeremy Renners take on it in the movies and that he used a recurve instead of compound.

Sad to see what has occurred, his career at the very least will be greatly effected.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Sad to see anything bad happen to anyone, but renner was for strict gun control.

Sad to see anything bad happen to anyone, but renner was for strict gun control.

When someone's life and health are on the line there are no buts, not to me, politics and everything else goes out the window.

You make it sound like it's ok because he wanted gun control... that is sad.

The next day you are fighting for you life in a hospital and going to lose your leg at the very least.

Not much of a fan boy of celebrities, but as a kid I always loved the character Hawkeye from the comic books due to him being like myself, an archer. I liked Jeremy Renners take on it in the movies and that he used a recurve instead of compound.

Sad to see what has occurred, his career at the very least will be greatly effected.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.
did he actually lose his leg..??

i cannot find any info on that

Read today he is going to.
jeez........after a long recovery and therapy with a prosthetic leg, he'll just have to have stunt people from now on.

i'd still like to know what happened, did the snow cat's brakes fail? did he even set them, when he got out?

was he parked on the edge of the road?

to me, this is totally different from Alec Baldwin's shooting, and his anti-gun stance, making money from them, Alec KILLED someone

Jeremey got out to help a stuck driver. his stance on gun control should not even play into his severe injuries...he KILLED NO ONE

When someone's life and health are on the line there are no buts, not to me, politics and everything else goes out the window.

You make it sound like it's ok because he wanted gun control... that is sad.
Seriously, what a sad statement.

Regardless of his political or any other views he was an incredible actor and great person who got hurt helping other people in a time of need.

Well way I look at it, having an opinion very different than my own does not make one less of a human being. And I feel for almost all human beings. There are exceptions... but that's not one of them.

Just my opinion.
I've learned a lot from people who have different opinions than my own. Mutual respect and avoiding personal attacks, go a long way to building friendships with people who think differently.

When an actor who's against the second amendment can play a character that's the opposite and do it convincingly, I respect that they're a good actor/actress.

I don't care what his opinions are. I also am not moved by his recent accident. He'll survive. I know plenty of people who weren't so lucky. And plenty of people who survived just to spend the rest of their lives unable to support themselves. Just because this guy is rich and famous people fall all over themselves "Caring" about him, yet every day regular people just trying to get by get it much worse than he did.

I'm not saying it isn't sad or that he deserved it or that he wasn't doing a nice thing when it happened. I'm just saying I don't know the guy and I have enough things and people to care about.

Back