testtest

One Million Rounds

Sheesh

Ya know what ? I wouldn’t wanna inflict undue stress on those guys having to count all those rounds - I’ll back up a dump truck & they can just load ‘em in & will happily drive them to my house .. just wanna be helpful

Why is it that every time they get someone with a legitimate collection it turns out they got screws loose. I was all ready to defend the dude until the part about making threats and all that. I still bet half those felonies aren’t even misdemeanors in a free state.

Hell, can you imagine if Belt or Bet7 got arrested for something ? They’d mail them to a cross. 😳

Why is it that every time they get someone with a legitimate collection it turns out they got screws loose. I was all ready to defend the dude until the part about making threats and all that. I still bet half those felonies aren’t even misdemeanors in a free state.

Hell, can you imagine if Belt or Bet7 got arrested for something ? They’d mail them to a cross. 😳
I was thinking the same thing but threatened med staff & THEN figured ‘I’ll just bring my pistola w/ me, what could happen ?’ Idiot. Kinda served himself up w/ that.
Also love how he was ‘near schools & a church’ like any second those ‘several assault rifles’ were gonna run amok. Whew, good thing they caught him .. also idiots.

Back