testtest

Only in New York

Soon this will be the norm in every big city as prosecutors offices are being taken over. At first I thought perhaps the arrest came from the prosecutor and not detectives. I could be wrong, not everything in the media is researched and thoroughly reported.

Given is the matter, the new NYC criminal-tender policies have a corrupt logic “once the armed assailant was disarmed” the garage attendant had no authority to shoot his aggressor.

Now - it also could be that it is a matter of articulation by the garage attendant victim that he said didn’t come across as “self defense to overcome his attacker”. It’s not clear if the victim ever gained full control of the weapon, he only grabbed it initially and was shot, how he managed to survive and fight on should have made it clear that he was justified in subduing his attacker.
But if his statement was that he had gained possession of the firearm and the assailant was assumed surrendering or if a combination of both sides giving a statement that are conflicting, something in is actions made him culpable.

We can’t assume the assailant was surrendering, holding up his hands or fleeing prior the area or if any other evidence that led to both being charged accordingly depending on what if contradictory video was collected.

There’s also the chance that with the recent justice reforms, there were some changes in the local laws - - we all know NYC is not a ‘stand your ground’ kinda town.

1x0hj0.jpg

The last and only time I was in the big apple was somewhere between '73 and '75 (7-9 years old) for horse racing. I ventured off from the hotel by myself a few blocks. Probably not smart, but did make my way back after getting some sodas.

Back