testtest

Open post to the mods ..................

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
Just real curious why it is we don't have a "Classified" forum. Has there not ever been enough interest or what? Seems like it would be an active forum. Thanks. jj

Lol, gotta love autocorrect. I meant to say "some reason."
LOL! OK, I don't feel quite so Dummmm now. And I wouldn't suggest buying/selling anything illegal. Certainly firearms would be excluded, but things like accessories, loading equip, optics, mags, etc. Maybe even hunting equipment like tree stands, decoys, etc.

Off the top of my pointy little head I would think the only thing off limits would be actual firearms, wouldn't it? But even those could be transferred through proper channels even if deals were made here. 'Course right after writing that last sentence it occurred to me...... just how would that be monitored?

I dunno, just a thought. jj

Yea, dinner time??? Got me also curious now….my guess it would probably make Springfield liable in case something was sold/traded that was actually illegal in certain states/cities, my thought
at another website or 2 that i go to, the classifieds, nothing is sold person to person, UNLESS they live in the same state, and an FFL is not required.

another thing too, and i'd agree with not having a classified here, is that hacking is an all too real problem. at 1 site, someone's account gets hacked, and the hacker sells something, but of course never delivers and the poor soul gets blasted for it....and has to close out his account, and start a new one, with all the security procedures he never had before.

then too, way too many fake sales, of guns, and whatever, and keeping up with those spammers is tough.

LOL! OK, I don't feel quite so Dummmm now. And I wouldn't suggest buying/selling anything illegal. Certainly firearms would be excluded, but things like accessories, loading equip, optics, mags, etc. Maybe even hunting equipment like tree stands, decoys, etc.

Off the top of my pointy little head I would think the only thing off limits would be actual firearms, wouldn't it? But even those could be transferred through proper channels even if deals were made here. 'Course right after writing that last sentence it occurred to me...... just how would that be monitored?

I dunno, just a thought. jj
Well, first thing I thought of was high capacity magazines, certain types of knives and such, and yea, how could this be monitored

Well, first thing I thought of was high capacity magazines, certain types of knives and such, and yea, how could this be monitored
i could help by monitoring that thread for a couple of hours a day...

and if i don't like what's going on...??

1667687544745.png

Back