testtest

Opinions Please

Oaktree45

Master Class
My local gun store has one of these in .357 mag in stock. I believe it is manufactured by Pietta. I'm seriously considering buying this revolver. Any opinions on Pietta revolvers? I'm going back for another look tomorrow.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 195324.png

My local gun store has one of these in .357 mag in stock. I believe it is manufactured by Pietta. I'm seriously considering buying this revolver. Any opinions on Pietta revolvers? I'm going back for another look tomorrow.

View attachment 49659
Make em throw in a horse and saddle and call it a deal… 😁

Seriously, i know nothing of old west style guns and not my thing, but that is a super nice looking ride 👍

From the photo you posted I see the firing pin protruding, so I'm guessing it is like the original Colt with the firing pin mounted on the hammer? If you are going to keep it loaded for any period of time be sure and keep the hammer resting on an empty chamber. I've not had a Pietta but have owned a couple Ubertis and still have a Uberti El Patron and they seem to be good quality. Enjoy that hogleg when you get it.

Well, you asked for OPINIONS, so here's mine, and please consider it worth exactly what you paid for it.

I wouldn't own a .357 revolver of any kind without adjustable sights on it. The .38/.357 ammo range is so wide that I consider adjustable sights mandatory for good zero.

I'm not a fan of engraving or any sort of pimp-bling on a gun, so I personally wouldn't pay a dime extra for any of that.

I've heard nothing bad about that make of replica SAA, so that wouldn't stop me. You didn't tell us the asking price, but personally, I'd only be interested in it if it were hella cheap. But YOUR tastes and needs can and probably do vary widely from mine, and I respect your decision.

Hey, at least it's not a Glock Lead Dispensing Appliance. ;) :LOL:

I wouldn't own a .357 revolver of any kind without adjustable sights on it. The .38/.357 ammo range is so wide that I consider adjustable sights mandatory for good zero.

Agreed with this. Or, at least replaceable sights so I could regulate for the ammo I plan to shoot out of it most often.

I'm not a fan of engraving or any sort of pimp-bling on a gun, so I personally wouldn't pay a dime extra for any of that.

And this.

Back