testtest

Ordered a ronin in September

frankly, when i wanted to buy a S&W Series E, (about 3 months ago) the store did not have that, but a delivery of a "few" Ronin's, which i grabbed it up one.

i have been told numerous times that most factories are/were concentrating on the smaller calibers, like the 9MM. i was also told that only xx number of 1911's are built each year, then no more.

now add all this to the covid, and factories closed or worker's NOT wanting to return to work, makes for long wait times.

take your pick as to why you still do not have one.

maybe try other LGS's, or online..???

Have you given them a deposit? If not, what I've done is just search for anyone offering the pistol at an acceptable price, and get on their BO list. First come, first served. Try Tombstone, they've been pretty good about it, and good prices. If you search deep enough, you might find someone with one in stock

Have you given them a deposit? If not, what I've done is just search for anyone offering the pistol at an acceptable price, and get on their BO list. First come, first served. Try Tombstone, they've been pretty good about it, and good prices. If you search deep enough, you might find someone with one in stock
Already bought it just hasn’t come in yet

frankly, when i wanted to buy a S&W Series E, (about 3 months ago) the store did not have that, but a delivery of a "few" Ronin's, which i grabbed it up one.

i have been told numerous times that most factories are/were concentrating on the smaller calibers, like the 9MM. i was also told that only xx number of 1911's are built each year, then no more.

now add all this to the covid, and factories closed or worker's NOT wanting to return to work, makes for long wait times.

take your pick as to why you still do not have one.

maybe try other LGS's, or online..???
It’s 10 mm new one do it will probably be awhile then

I've seen ONE in the last few months on the shelf at one of the LGS's down here. Have had one on order for 3 months. They don't seem to come in often, and they are almost immediately gone if one does hit the shelf. Of course I snagged the one I found. Might buy the one i've had on order too if it ever comes in.

Back