testtest

Our troops left high and dry?

SaltyMonkey

Professional
From this Administration? Imagine my surprise.
That being said no doubt Gaetz is a pot stirrer, and imo comes off as a prick.
If you have a problem with the source, get over it.

This, I'm afraid, is the result of JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) operating in many shiite-holes around the globe for whatever reason, who knows? There have been a few articles written about this several years ago. No strategy, classified budget, and no accountability to Congress or the public. It's this attitude of let's go out there and do something or other and don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain. I'm not defending Biden but the Pentagon and the military need to pull their head out and figure out who and where we should commit our troops to make a difference. Why in Niger? Are they protecting the uranium mines for the French? If I'm comparing this to a movie, it's eerily similar to The Wild Geese. We know how that turned out.

This, I'm afraid, is the result of JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) operating in many shiite-holes around the globe for whatever reason, who knows? There have been a few articles written about this several years ago. No strategy, classified budget, and no accountability to Congress or the public. It's this attitude of let's go out there and do something or other and don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain. I'm not defending Biden but the Pentagon and the military need to pull their head out and figure out who and where we should commit our troops to make a difference. Why in Niger? Are they protecting the uranium mines for the French? If I'm comparing this to a movie, it's eerily similar to The Wild Geese. We know how that turned out.
Sorry state of affairs!

Hi,

Certain DC elites are living in their bubble. I pray to God they get voted out of office before the SHTF. Lord, have mercy.

---------Quote---------------
“Meanwhile, no cohesive intelligence picture is agreed upon; no planning on that understanding is occurring; and no clear guidance or the next steps for AB101 or AB201 are being issued. This leaves the ground force commander(s) and his staff(s) with complete uncertainty about what to expect,” the report said.

The report said Ambassador Kathleen FitzGibbon and Senior Defense Official/Defense Attaché (SDO/DATT) Colonel Nora Nelson-Richter are covering up the failure of the administration’s diplomatic approach and suppressing intelligence assessments.

Nelson-Richter has been one of “the main actors knowingly lying about the diplomatic reality,” the report said.
---------End Quote-----------------

Is there anyone in this current administration that doesn't lie and cover up? And it's too sad that half the population believes the propaganda. Don't get me started.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Certain DC elites are living in their bubble. I pray to God they get voted out of office before the SHTF. Lord, have mercy.

---------Quote---------------
“Meanwhile, no cohesive intelligence picture is agreed upon; no planning on that understanding is occurring; and no clear guidance or the next steps for AB101 or AB201 are being issued. This leaves the ground force commander(s) and his staff(s) with complete uncertainty about what to expect,” the report said.

The report said Ambassador Kathleen FitzGibbon and Senior Defense Official/Defense Attaché (SDO/DATT) Colonel Nora Nelson-Richter are covering up the failure of the administration’s diplomatic approach and suppressing intelligence assessments.

Nelson-Richter has been one of “the main actors knowingly lying about the diplomatic reality,” the report said.
---------End Quote-----------------

Is there anyone in this current administration that doesn't lie and cover up? And it's too sad that half the population believes the propaganda. Don't get me started.

BassCliff
Sounds like Vietnam era politicians ..oh wait, didnt Carter act that way, if I remember correctly, Obama drew a line in the sand

Hi,

Doesn't sound too friendly over there.

BassCliff
Some people get news from biased sources and pretend it's the truth. Or they choose to believe or at least pretend that their government isn't lying to them. Pro tip, the government is ALWAYS lying to you.

Hi,

I'd like to think Mr. @jschmidt is being sarcastic and was tongue-in-cheek when he cited the government propaganda. ;)

BassCliff
Those publications are not government propoganda. They are independent journalistic enterprises soldiers and vets depend on for military news.

The idea that you'd choose to believe Brietbart over all these says more about you than it does about me.

Nontheless, that's for being polite. It's always appreciated.

Yeah, the government would never lie or disseminate propaganda to their own troops.

I know a whole hell of a lot of soldiers, past and present and none of them give two s***ts about those rags. Journalistic enterprises. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And it isn't Breitbart's word anyone is taking for anything. It's a republican congressman. You know, your mortal enemy as a water carrying leftist, anti-gun troll.

Back