testtest

Outstanding

dad

Master Class
I just read this morning that the individual that is responsible for saving lives in the recent mall shooting had 8 out of 10 hits. Now that a little more information is available its nice to know . When I had first read he fired 10 shots I had some concern about where all the shots went. Now I know. Interesting how the anti gun folks that are so offended by him being called a good samaritan suddenly seem to know what the Bible says about the good samaritan and this guy doesnt fit the definition because he took a life. Too bad those folks wernt there and had their life saved because of him But I will say good shooting.

I just read this morning that the individual that is responsible for saving lives in the recent mall shooting had 8 out of 10 hits. Now that a little more information is available its nice to know . When I had first read he fired 10 shots I had some concern about where all the shots went. Now I know. Interesting how the anti gun folks that are so offended by him being called a good samaritan suddenly seem to know what the Bible says about the good samaritan and this guy doesnt fit the definition because he took a life. Too bad those folks wernt there and had their life saved because of him But I will say good shooting.
this is also in some instances, a "good argument" that 10 round magazines, is all that one needs, rather than say a 17, or 20 round mags.

my state recently passed the "10 round mag limits" which a law firm has filed in federal court, since no grandfathering of ownership of current magazines.

yes, in the end it was a good shooting.

i could care less the anti 2A jackwagons.

Everything I’ve read about that young man has been positive, let’s hope he gets the support he’s going to need to get through this including someone to talk to if needed.
He definitely needs to understand and believe what he did was a very good thing and not listen to the negative.

I'm with Keystone on this one, while he may have been trained for this, the taking of a life can be a very traumatic experience. Even if one considers this a necessary killing, to take a life can be a very difficult event for the one forced to do it.

I have a great deal of respect for Eli. His situational awareness and focus was outstanding. I wish that he gets only the best treatment from the press and others.

I did, however, find it amusing that the Anti-Gun Toads were standing around saying "Err....Uh....But...." as their arguments evaporated.

1658350263450.jpeg

Back