testtest

OWB HOLSTER?

Thanks for the add. New to the group. I just recently purchased a Springfield Armory 10mm Xdm 4.5...needing to get a holster for it and wanted to see what people have been using. I see they aren’t specific when searching for one. Some people say the ones they bought needed some TLC to get it to fit correctly. Any info on what holster brand would be a good fit for my new baby. Thanks in advance for any information that you all can provide.

Attachments

• 1C3D093F-D90E-40FD-AFA6-EDBC8ECD1DB6.jpeg
    1C3D093F-D90E-40FD-AFA6-EDBC8ECD1DB6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
Thanks for the add. New to the group. I just recently purchased a Springfield Armory 10mm Xdm 4.5...needing to get a holster for it and wanted to see what people have been using. I see they aren’t specific when searching for one. Some people say the ones they bought needed some TLC to get it to fit correctly. Any info on what holster brand would be a good fit for my new baby. Thanks in advance for any information that you all can provide.

I would check out Clinger Holsters and Muddy River Tactical. I have OWB holsters from both companies and they are both high quality, kydex, fit close to the body and are extremely comfortable.

I have to plug my favorite: Aliengear
I like their bundle with a OWB and IWB convertable holster set up. You can purchase OWN on its own as well.

If you like Kydex OWB belt holsters, I've been very impressed with Infused Kydex USA. They are an ebay seller, but they will custom fit any of their designs to your exact Springfield model if you e-mail them the specifics prior to purchase. Some of their designs are a little flashy for my taste, but they ride very close to the body and are easier to conceal than a lot of other OWB holsters I've tried. They also usually only run between $25-$30. I've got one for each of my XD Mod.2 and XDM pistols and have no complaints.

I just ordered a Garett Industries Silent Thunder. It’s leather lined kydex. It’s for my SS Range Officer Target. They make them to order, but they are not cheap.

I use a We The People (WTP) Paddle holster OWB for my M&P9 EZ. Adjustable retention, fits close to the body, and no complaints. I started with Alien Gear Shape Shifter 4.0 rigs for IWB and OWB for my SA pistols, but I found the AG rigs are too bulky, and basically a pita (imo) to donn & doff. Eventually I'll order WTP rigs (OWB, IWB) for my SA's.

Hi I’m trying to find a owb holster for my SA-XD 9mm I added a Crimson Trace CMR-201 and an extended mag

I ordered a CYTAC holster and it doesn’t fit Any recommendations ?

Back