testtest

Own a modern P-51

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Oh, If I was stupidly rich…

I need a bigger garage…
Tell me about it. My wife has been on my back for years about taking up all the space.
1714335327174.png

Please tell me that is really your garage.
Impress your neighbors with Amazing Garage Door Covers!"
A German firm called "Style Your Garage" - creates posters for garage doors that make it look as if it's actually showing the interior of your garage, and what's in it!

Prices range from $199 to $399 for the double-door! All but guaranteed to make passersby take a second look!

1714351058430.png

He was doing research for Top Gun 2 and wanted a tour of where they make the F-35. My firm helped facilitate that and filmed the visit. So in he flew in his P-51. He had a man who flew it back to LA afterward, while he flew on to London in a G-6. We actually got a private screening of Top Gun in DC with a filmed intro from Tom thanking us!

He was doing research for Top Gun 2 and wanted a tour of where they make the F-35. My firm helped facilitate that and filmed the visit. So in he flew in his P-51. He had a man who flew it back to LA afterward, while he flew on to London in a G-6. We actually got a private screening of Top Gun in DC with a filmed intro from Tom thanking us!
That's pretty cool.

He was extremely nice, exactly as everyone says.
I didn't realize he flew.

I have no opinions on him personally. I mean I'm not a fan of scientologists, but I don't really know anything about him. I like his movies ok, though I thought TG2 was a little cheesy. It was still ok though. My mom loved it. I think she went out and bought it. The MI movies are good.

A German firm called "Style Your Garage" - creates posters for garage doors that make it look as if it's actually showing the interior of your garage, and what's in it!

Prices range from $199 to $399 for the double-door! All but guaranteed to make passersby take a second look!

View attachment 56786
Oh, i could have fun with this.

View attachment 56786
I need my complete exterior and yard like that :(

Back