testtest

P226 legion (sorry not a Springfield)

PacNWvike

Master Class
Well, my p226 legion is near complete. I need to replace the 407c with a holosun eps. That way I should have a lower cowitness with standard sights, plus eps is closed emitter but I will have to order a new filler plate. Be about same price as a 508t which was the original plan. But closed emitter seems like the better option.

Anyways I was torn between a prodigy and this gun, I almost got the SAO, which would of been a better comparison. However I might be the rarity but I hate flat triggers and actually really wanted a DA/SA. So far 400 rounds no issues. DA pull comes in 8lbs 10 ounce and SA is 3lbs.
632BF74F-1459-4BDF-91D5-597F5CE0D24C.jpeg

The Prodigy is a great gun if you get one that behaves.

The 226 Legion is a great gun if you get one that behaves - said no one ever. EVER!

I have both. They are very evenly matched and at the range it’s hard to make the case for one or the other, but as an SD gun there are certain hollow points that my Prodigy does not like. The Legion runs anything.

Try the Sig P320 X-Five legion, you won’t find a better trigger then what it has, just my opinion
I do hear a lot of good things about the 320 x five legion. I might have to try one out one of these days. I likely won’t be purchasing a new one anytime soon after this though. The TRP and a p220 legion are very high on my list. Partly because I live in a 10 round limited state. I had p226 mags that I purchased before ban went into effect. So with the ban, I’m limited on what I will spend my money on. Some guns (especially 9mm) just aren’t worth it at 10 rounds.

Try the Sig P320 X-Five legion, you won’t find a better trigger then what it has, just my opinion
I do hear a lot of good things about the 320 x five legion. I might have to try one out one of these days. I likely won’t be purchasing a new one anytime soon after this though. The TRP and a p220 legion are very high on my list. Partly because I live in a 10 round limited state. I had p226 mags that I purchased before ban went into effect. So with the ban, I’m limited on what I will spend my money on. Some guns (especially 9mm) just aren’t worth it at 10 rounds.
This Thoroughbred will run….
I have a X5 Legion, but my X5 Max is the bomb…

I like flat triggers. A lot. And when I get a Sig it's definitely gonna be a Legion.
I just swapped my curved OEM AR trigger for a flat-faced Midwest today. First time I swapped one, quite easy. I much prefer a flat trigger on both rifles and pistols...although I'll make do on my m1 and m1a...

Back