testtest

Patriot missile and rush hour

Depends on the insurance company. Car insurance here isnthe highest in the nation. We insure two cars for about $2800/yr. We have clean driving records and no accidents.
The “truck lanes”. Ah yes. I’d only take them if them if the car lanes were backed up or had an accident. However, i knew my place. I was a very small fish riding with big rigs. I minded my manners.
Holy crap Batman....$2800/year for only 2 cars? AND some of the highest property taxes in the country? AND some of the worst gun laws around? AND the traffic you discuss? So why would anyone live there again? I could insure 5 cars for what you pay...and I have a very comprehensive policy with very high coverage levels. Poor saps....

Holy crap Batman....$2800/year for only 2 cars? AND some of the highest property taxes in the country? AND some of the worst gun laws around? AND the traffic you discuss? So why would anyone live there again? I could insure 5 cars for what you pay...and I have a very comprehensive policy with very high coverage levels. Poor saps....
Thanks. That made me feel great! 😆
Yeah, NJ is pretty pricey. Always has been. Same with the gun laws. Always has been real anti-2a. The usual things keep me here for now, job, family etc… there are some great things about the state. I used to be it’s biggest cheerleader. I had a lot of pride being from here and would defend it fiercely, but not so much now. I have about 7-10 years left on my sentence.

Back