testtest

Pet Peeves

I got the new Armory magazine Saturday but see no way it would fit on any gun.
D16ACABA-F0A4-44E5-ADAD-A8BB7E39B292.gif

WalMart is anti gun. It’s difficult to keep my wife from shopping there, but no way in hell I buy any gun related stuff from them.

Minimum acceptable mag compliment is 5. I am uncomfortable with less than 10. For ARs, 250 is a nice round number.
i get my targets there, 20 for $5.00..it's the ones i post here frequently.

the 3 i go to, still have "some" shooting accessories, but some other walmarts in my area, did away with them.

i think shotgun ammo is still available at the store closest to me.

On, another thing that’s gets under my skin, you watch tv, then there are commercials, which I know it has to be, but every other one is about medicine. These stupid commercials advertise stuff you can’t ask for, your doctor has to prescribe them and he isn’t going to listen to you just because it was advertised on tv, these damn commercials on every program break, on every channel even Outdoor Chanel and Sportsman Channel, even on Motortrend……give me a break!

On, another thing that’s gets under my skin, you watch tv, then there are commercials, which I know it has to be, but every other one is about medicine. These stupid commercials advertise stuff you can’t ask for, your doctor has to prescribe them and he isn’t going to listen to you just because it was advertised on tv, these damn commercials on every program break, on every channel even Outdoor Chanel and Sportsman Channel, even on Motortrend……give me a break!
Oh oh oh ozempic

My biggest pet peeve is why pistol manufacturers only include 1 mag with there gun, now I can see an entry level pistol like the Springfields Defender series, but I am referring to higher end pistols, Colt, Kimber and such, even on there high end pistols, 1 damn magazine. S&W, Sig, even Glock comes with 2 mags, 3 with the Gen5 Glocks, I know you can go buy more, but the way my luck has been, I buy the gun, 1 mag, go over to there magazine section and bam….no mags, most will think this is trivial, but if you spend a good chunk of change, it needs to come with at least a extra magazine, ok, rant over, done whining.
I'll add to your pet peeve, that they are overpriced when a person does go to get a second or third one.
I want a second 12 round for my new CSX and they're $35 plus shipping!

I usually buy extra mags on sale. I usually find a sale around the holidays. Wilson Combat works well in most of my 1911’s. Wilson Combat 1911 mags are easy to find

Attachments

• 22BB0152-7FE0-4674-BC25-52AA1816D6CA.jpeg
    22BB0152-7FE0-4674-BC25-52AA1816D6CA.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
  • E00E66AF-D96F-4C63-B8E9-D04C18FC7B41.jpeg
    E00E66AF-D96F-4C63-B8E9-D04C18FC7B41.jpeg
    843.2 KB · Views: 50
You need to stop bringing home those stray peeves and then make them pets.

Ok……. So don’t take this the wrong way as I really like to get my Armory Life magazines but a pet peeve for me is why do an in depth review on a gun just because it’s now being made in a new color?
Does the desert FDE model shoot different?
Function better?
Is it more accurate?

Ok I’ll stop now.
Well to be fair he was switching from the Hellcat to the Pro model. Though you can’t really call it a review since it was optic ready but he used no optic. I don’t recall him spending much time actually reviewing it either. Yeah, forget everything I just said. Lol.

I hate those infomercials that always say BUT wait if you order now, we will send you another one absolutely "FREE", in then says really fast "Just pay a separate fee".

Well EXCUSE ME, but that's not free.

Now their big thing is due to supply chain shortages it may be discontinued, like you better hurry cause this Chinese POS won't be here anymore. but that's a lie too.

Those commercials remind me of used car salesman, I hate high pressure sales. had a car salesman come up to me one time and we had just pulled up and walked to this car and he run out there, that's you man, it looks good on you. come on in and lets talk about it. well hells bells dude i just got here. i see the color of it and that's it. how you know that's me?

I could go on for a while with the complaints. lol

Back