testtest

Picked up a few things for Christmas

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Well not the 12 days of Christmas, more like the prior 12 days before Christmas in my case. Most items were bought since December 11th and ending just his past Thursday the 21st. Exception is the two pistol/magazine cases I received the day before Black Friday, bought at Classic Firearms on sale for $49 (so I had to buy 2). Each case holds 5 handguns and numerous magazines. Next my orders of the Ruger SFAR 20" 308 and threaded barrel Echelon finally arrived (the 16" SFAR version is almost non existence in these parts, but I already own a SA M1a SOCOM 16" 308 w/Archangel stock, so I went with the 20" SFAR which I ordered on 5/16/23). I waited awhile for the threaded barrel Echelon (on order since 7/15/23), but it was worth the wait. While at the LGS for these pickups, I spied a SIG DH3 P320 that looked awesome, so I asked them to hold it for a week+ to pay off some CCs first. So down I headed on 12/21 to LGS, and those of you that know me know I wouldn't stop there :sneaky:, so they show me the Rock Island Armory M1911A2 FS-TAC 10mm 16 round capacity. Well some may remember I bought the non TAC RIA 10mm version back in September, so I'll include the picture of it to compare to the TAC version. Then (and I can thank my good buddy @Annihilator for this ;)), I pestered them (after they try to entice me with a S&W 44mag Stealth Hunter which I already own), why am I not seeing any Taurus Raging Hunters (specically 454 Casull 6" and over that I wanted), and the sales guy says there's one at the other store. Thinking is was going to be over $1K, I asked them to call to find the caliber, barrel size and price. Well it was a 460S&W 8.375" barrel for about $850, so I said tell them to send it over and I'd take it (I'll be able to fire the 454 Casull and 45 Colt cartridges from it as well). Turns out the owner of the two stores was coming over to the one I shop at, so he brought it with him (man, my credit cards are burning in my wallet 😧😁). To complete my pre Christmas purchases, I picked up a SIG Tango MSR 1-6x24 FFP LPVO for the Ruger SFAR, and Crossbreed holster for my S&W CSX (ankle holster), Reckoning for my S&W PC Shield Plus 4" w/ CT optic and a Multiflex holster (compact) that fits numerous firearms (in my case my SIG P365 Xmacro, but it would also fit the Shield plus and many others I probably have). All those guns pictured with the holster were bought previously. Well, I think that will do me for the year (2023), unless another order trickles in before 1/1/2024 😆
Pictures to follow after initial posting:

Well not the 12 days of Christmas, more like the prior 12 days before Christmas in my case. Most items were bought since December 11th and ending just his past Thursday the 21st. Exception is the two pistol/magazine cases I received the day before Black Friday, bought at Classic Firearms on sale for $49 (so I had to buy 2). Each case holds 5 handguns and numerous magazines. Next my orders of the Ruger SFAR 20" 308 and threaded barrel Echelon finally arrived (the 16" SFAR version is almost non existence in these parts, but I already own a SA M1a SOCOM 16" 308 w/Archangel stock, so I went with the 20" SFAR which I ordered on 5/16/23). I waited awhile for the threaded barrel Echelon (on order since 7/15/23), but it was worth the wait. While at the LGS for these pickups, I spied a SIG DH3 P320 that looked awesome, so I asked them to hold it for a week+ to pay off some CCs first. So down I headed on 12/21 to LGS, and those of you that know me know I wouldn't stop there :sneaky:, so they show me the Rock Island Armory M1911A2 FS-TAC 10mm 16 round capacity. Well some may remember I bought the non TAC RIA 10mm version back in September, so I'll include the picture of it to compare to the TAC version. Then (and I can thank my good buddy @Annihilator for this ;)), I pestered them (after they try to entice me with a S&W 44mag Stealth Hunter which I already own), why am I not seeing any Taurus Raging Hunters (specically 454 Casull 6" and over that I wanted), and the sales guy says there's one at the other store. Thinking is was going to be over $1K, I asked them to call to find the caliber, barrel size and price. Well it was a 460S&W 8.375" barrel for about $850, so I said tell them to send it over and I'd take it (I'll be able to fire the 454 Casull and 45 Colt cartridges from it as well). Turns out the owner of the two stores was coming over to the one I shop at, so he brought it with him (man, my credit cards are burning in my wallet 😧😁). To complete my pre Christmas purchases, I picked up a SIG Tango MSR 1-6x24 FFP LPVO for the Ruger SFAR, and Crossbreed holster for my S&W CSX (ankle holster), Reckoning for my S&W PC Shield Plus 4" w/ CT optic and a Multiflex holster (compact) that fits numerous firearms (in my case my SIG P365 Xmacro, but it would also fit the Shield plus and many others I probably have). All those guns pictured with the holster were bought previously. Well, I think that will do me for the year (2023), unless another order trickles in before 1/1/2024 😆
You don't F around brother. :cool:

IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1919.jpeg
IMG_1928.jpeg
IMG_1921.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg
IMG_1924.jpeg
IMG_1925.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg
IMG_1930.jpeg
Pictured: Pistol cases, Ruger SFAR, Echelon, Sig DH3 P320, RIA 10MM TAC & Non TAC, Raging Hunter, Sig Tango LVPO, scope & SFAR, Crossbreed holsters with CSX, Shield + and Sig P365 Xmacro handguns:

Good for you Bet7 merry Christmas

1703444435979.gif

View attachment 49300View attachment 49301View attachment 49302View attachment 49303View attachment 49304View attachment 49305View attachment 49306View attachment 49307View attachment 49308View attachment 49309Pictured: Pistol cases, Ruger SFAR, Echelon, Sig DH3 P320, RIA 10MM TAC & Non TAC, Raging Hunter, Sig Tango LVPO, scope & SFAR, Crossbreed holsters with CSX, Shield + and Sig P365 Xmacro handguns:
Found you what you were looking for.
I’ll just need about 40,000 sq ft with @Belt Fed with another 40,000 sq ft, so should leave you around 900,000 sq ft left 😜

IMG_4773.jpeg

Well I still place a poor second or lower while compared to you and your collection Mr. Belt Fed. But I do appreciated your comments and please know I will continue to "Try" and catch up to you some day :)
My measly one hi point would not even come close to just what you got under your pillow.
I hear tell it takes a full week just to walk the isles in the warehouse.
But man. The things i would do just get to hold that FDE sig

Tisk , tisk , tisk ! Just think of what you could have if you weren't buying all those evil firearms. :unsure: Why you might even be another Hugh Hefner . 🤓:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My measly one hi point would not even come close to just what you got under your pillow.
I hear tell it takes a full week just to walk the isles in the warehouse.
But man. The things i would do just get to hold that FDE sig
It's part of the Daniel Horner 3 Gun series he uses for competition on Team Sig that he's a member of. He also has a M400 DH3 rifle he uses as well and it's for sale to the public. The DH3 P320 comes in the Small frame (which feels good in my hands), you can also get the larger frame from Sig and I suppose elsewhere.

DH3 P320

DH3 M400 Rifle

Back