testtest

Picked up a new partner for my Operator today

J-doo

Operator
Founding Member
I picked up this loaded 1911-A1 to go with my Lightweight Operator today. I traded a nice LEO for one of my AR pistol builds. I love Springfield 1911’s. Especially when they have the ambi safety being that I’m a lefty. I just wanted to share my joy with everyone. It sure feels good in my hand.
7A9957CA-C725-443A-9540-B6B07EFA56C1.jpeg

I am interested to hear what you think of this after you get a chance to shoot it.

The last two newer Colts I’ve bought have been dogs, not ponies...and I love Colts, so I hope they are starting to turn things around.
I finally got to shoot my new guns today. The Colt was absolutely awesome. I only put 50rounds through it. I had some revolvers that needed to be shot as well. 100 rounds of .38 Sp.and .357 as well. I realized I’m rusty on the revolvers but I was spot on with the Colt from the first shot. I do find it a little difficult to put back together with the short guide rod. It’s the first 1911 I’ve had without a full length rod.
75CBCA8E-45C1-49D2-B7D2-8A7D8891B850.jpeg

I finally got to shoot my new guns today. The Colt was absolutely awesome. I only put 50rounds through it. I had some revolvers that needed to be shot as well. 100 rounds of .38 Sp.and .357 as well. I realized I’m rusty on the revolvers but I was spot on with the Colt from the first shot. I do find it a little difficult to put back together with the short guide rod. It’s the first 1911 I’ve had without a full length rod. View attachment 5853
Glad to hear it shot well for you. Always have loved 1911’s.

I finally got to shoot my new guns today. The Colt was absolutely awesome. I only put 50rounds through it. I had some revolvers that needed to be shot as well. 100 rounds of .38 Sp.and .357 as well. I realized I’m rusty on the revolvers but I was spot on with the Colt from the first shot. I do find it a little difficult to put back together with the short guide rod. It’s the first 1911 I’ve had without a full length rod. View attachment 5853
Nice guns.

I picked up this loaded 1911-A1 to go with my Lightweight Operator today. I traded a nice LEO for one of my AR pistol builds. I love Springfield 1911’s. Especially when they have the ambi safety being that I’m a lefty. I just wanted to share my joy with everyone. It sure feels good in my hand. View attachment 5098
OUTSTANDING PAIR OF SPRINGFIELD ARMORY PISTOLS ! You will enjoy shooting them!

Back