testtest

Picked Up The Beretta 84

Y2K-WS.6

Operator
I listened to all the well heeled advice I received on this and other forums and bought the Beretta Model 84 I had been questioning you good folks about.

It's a 1979 vintage no suffix original Model 84. No decocker but can still be carried safely with the hammer down and safety on.

She's clean and tight showing minimal wear. A little on the frame rails but nothing showing on the slide rails or the feed ramp. Going to head to the range tomorrow and make it go boom...can't wait. I'm sure it'll be as much fun as has been suggested. Thanks for the advice guys I really appreciate it. Will update this after the range trip.

20220901_144624.jpg
20220901_142313.jpg
20220901_142422.jpg
20220901_142332.jpg
20220901_142324.jpg
20220901_142511.jpg

Nice acquisition. I've been looking for a used Beretta 84 for quite awhile. I purchased a Tisas Fatih (Turkish Beretta 84 clone) a few years ago, and have been anxious to pick up an original 84 ever since.
This kind of fell into my lap I wasn't really looking for one. A guy on a local firearms forum was selling it. Priced too good it came with 2 magazines a full box of ammo and a case. I always figured I'd end up with a Walther PPK. Strange how things work out this is a much better pistol.

This kind of fell into my lap I wasn't really looking for one. A guy on a local firearms forum was selling it. Priced too good it came with 2 magazines a full box of ammo and a case. I always figured I'd end up with a Walther PPK. Strange how things work out this is a much better pistol.
The 84 is MUCH more pleasant to shoot (in .380) than a PPK or PPK/S…I think you will be quite pleased with it.

Went to the range today and put a box of ammo through the Beretta and I have to say I really love it. Accurate and easy to get on target it's the fastest firing auto pistol I've ever held.

Fired it single action and lowered hammer double action. After two 5 round groups you couldn't tell the difference between the single and double action shots it's that easy to pick up on.

Wow I suddenly have a new favorite range toy. Going to have to get dies and bullets to start reloading for this puppy. Already have powder & primers and now some brass! I'm a brass scrounger and scored today because whoever had my station before me was shooting .380 and left them all over the floor. I went to the range with 50 rounds got home with roughly 175 shells. If I wasn't so pleased by scoring the brass I'd be pissed at the slob for not cleaning it up.

I listened to all the well heeled advice I received on this and other forums and bought the Beretta Model 84 I had been questioning you good folks about.

It's a 1979 vintage no suffix original Model 84. No decocker but can still be carried safely with the hammer down and safety on.

She's clean and tight showing minimal wear. A little on the frame rails but nothing showing on the slide rails or the feed ramp. Going to head to the range tomorrow and make it go boom...can't wait. I'm sure it'll be as much fun as has been suggested. Thanks for the advice guys I really appreciate it. Will update this after the range trip.

View attachment 30338
View attachment 30333
View attachment 30336
View attachment 30335
View attachment 30339
View attachment 30337
Nice, very nice Beretta!

Back