testtest

Picking Up Chicks! 😜

1597868489472.gif

BET7......just a chicken in the ointment.........😬😬😬😬

I'm honing my beak to a sharp razor edge for the pending goose attack. πŸ”ͺπŸ—‘βš”πŸ”±πŸ“πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Right now my high generals have been given instructions to not attack the chicken army. During this time I’m taking the lull in fighting to build the β€œNGA”
(National Goose Association) this will be an association that will promote safety and health initiatives to where we feed and build our nests, it will also mandate that all Geese will only poop in chicken coops. The β€œNGA” will take all Geese to the next level ensuring a strong positive future. πŸ€ πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„

Right now my high generals have been given instructions to not attack the chicken army. During this time I’m taking the lull in fighting to build the β€œNGA”
(National Goose Association) this will be an association that will promote safety and health initiatives to where we feed and build our nests, it will also mandate that all Geese will only poop in chicken coops. The β€œNGA” will take all Geese to the next level ensuring a strong positive future. πŸ€ πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„
Great acceptance speech there "President nominee "Goose" Keystone". I sure all those "Dead Geese" lost in battle, will be voting for you. :rolleyes:πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Back