testtest

Picking Up Chicks! 😜

1606344831221.jpeg

When you think of a group of folks who frequent a forum dedicated primarily to guns like this one, you'd think they would probably be primarily adults. You know, those folks who are supposed to be 'all grown up'. Well, it just occurred to me this group of 'adults' has created and kept alive a thread with 1,092 posts ...... that's one thousand ninety two posts .............

and it's all about stupid chickens !!!!! Y'all should all be ashamed of yourselves !!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again ...... there are some really sick puppies on here !!!! ;) ;);););)

When you think of a group of folks who frequent a forum dedicated primarily to guns like this one, you'd think they would probably be primarily adults. You know, those folks who are supposed to be 'all grown up'. Well, it just occurred to me this group of 'adults' has created and kept alive a thread with 1,092 posts ...... that's one thousand ninety two posts .............

and it's all about stupid chickens !!!!! Y'all should all be ashamed of yourselves !!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again ...... there are some really sick puppies on here !!!! ;) ;);););)
@jumpinjoe has spoken!!!

And boy does he mean it....😳

Screenshot_20201207-175137_Firefox.jpg

Just a bunch of dang ol' young whippersnappers I tell you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back