testtest

Picking Up Chicks! 😜

Ok, crazy story:

where I work is on the edge of where the city limits meet the rural landscape leaving town. There is a 10+ acre house and property next to our warehouse.

Quite a few times during the week at some point coming and going from the building I see a Rooster like the one Anni always posts just walking in the grass on the edge of the companies driveway and the main road . Must be from the house next door.

i laugh my a$$ off every time. My coworkers that are in the car just give me a weird look. I just say “long story”. .....

Ok, crazy story:

where I work is on the edge of where the city limits meet the rural landscape leaving town. There is a 10+ acre house and property next to our warehouse.

Quite a few times during the week at some point coming and going from the building I see a Rooster like the one Anni always posts just walking in the grass on the edge of the companies driveway and the main road . Must be from the house next door.

i laugh my a$$ off every time. My coworkers that are in the car just give me a weird look. I just say “long story”. .....
That’s great……🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok, crazy story:

Probably trying to figure out if it’s safe to cross the road, you know chickens, clucking daffy. 😂😂😂😂😂

I prefer my chicken cooked, easier to eat. 🤦‍♂️😳🙄😎😂😂😂😂😂
Keep dreaming goose boy! 😂🤣

Screenshot_20210428-115619_Firefox.jpg

I’ll get a pic this week
While taking pic, look for either the wind up key or slot one goes into? Possibly hidden antennae too?
The sneaky chicken cult may have spies everywhere? :) Sorta like My Favorite Martian show? Chickens, are just more feathery martian mischief anyways? :) Us being "cooped up?" - revenge of the chicken monsters???? ....Yah, we all really neeed to get out more often? :)

Back