testtest

Pistol Brace Rule Drops

TacticalPirate

Master Class
The ATF in vain drops something that will never be enforced and will be overturned in court. Alleges 120 day window of amnesty. The is going to bury the ATF so fast post Bruen.

Pretty bogus stuff considering the ATF once approved pistol braces for purchase.

According to the justice department anyone that decides to register their firearms as an SBR will get a tax exempt registration.

Last edited:
Pretty bogus stuff considering the ATF once approved pistol braces for purchase.

According to the justice department anyone that decides to register their firearms as an SBR will get a tax exempt registration.

After the bump stock overturn and Bruen and West Virginia vs EPA, this thing is dead as a door nail. A few opportunists might get free tax stamps out of it to make actual SBRs, but this thing is never ever going to be enforced and will be overturned rather quickly.

Process of elimination.
That is the end goal of this administration and they’re wasting no time.

Step 1: Ban the Pistol Brace
Step 3: Ban the SBR
Step 3: Ban the AR platform
Step 4: Ban Semi Auto everything

It seems that their main argument with The Brace (besides “safe communities”) is its concealment feature and not so much alleged sporadic shoulder use ?

So by that standard and rational would it be to say that a firearm outfitted with an arm brace that isn’t concealed, is or has never been a problem before “justice involved persons” began to terrorize unarmed citizens of particular “communities“ ?

Patiently waiting for the industry to respond and offer more of these.

kidon-16inch-shroud_barrel-600x600.jpg

Approved for use for ~10 yrs (and causing no problems) and then with an administration change now illegal = arbitrary & capricious.

The ATF in vain drops something that will never be enforced and will be overturned in court. Alleges 120 day window of amnesty. The is going to bury the ATF so fast post Bruen.

I read this "Final rule" and it is no less confusing than all the other gibberish the ATF has put out regarding Ar pistol/ SBR.

So if anyone was able to read this and answer a simple question for me that'd be great.

If you have an AR pistol, with an optic, no brace just a foam pad on the buffer, a sling mounted on an endplate QD and a handstop is this still a pistol or is it some F'ed up way an SBR ?

Asking for a friend.

I read this "Final rule" and it is no less confusing than all the other gibberish the ATF has put out regarding Ar pistol/ SBR.

So if anyone was able to read this and answer a simple question for me that'd be great.

If you have an AR pistol, with an optic, no brace just a foam pad on the buffer, a sling mounted on an endplate QD and a handstop is this still a pistol or is it some F'ed up way an SBR ?

Asking for a friend.
The ATF wants to arbitrarily let you know by sending them pictures, and unless you're genuinely handicapped they'll likely say no.

It's all going to die in a court of law and at record speed given the cases these past six months that doom their extracurricular attempts to be a legislative body.

The ATF wants to arbitrarily let you know by sending them pictures, and unless you're genuinely handicapped they'll likely say no.

It's all going to die in a court of law and at record speed given the cases these past six months that doom their extracurricular attempts to be a legislative body.
Even with no brace, just a buffer tube, which is necessary for function ?

Also I don't see it dying with a quickness because I don't see the SCOTUS making a ruling on it any time soon.

Even with no brace, just a buffer tube, which is necessary for function ?

Also I don't see it dying with a quickness because I don't see the SCOTUS making a ruling on it any time soon.
It’ll get an injunction from one of the numerous suits, get slapped in a district court as bump stocks did, and the ruling of that very case will even be cited during the slapping, and then if the doj tries to press on it will get destroyed at the Supreme Court if it’s not already destroyed by the court prior.

It’ll never ever be enforced in any state that isn’t already anti black polymer semi auto firearms

It’ll get an injunction from one of the numerous suits, get slapped in a district court as bump stocks did, and the ruling of that very case will even be cited during the slapping, and then if the doj tries to press on it will get destroyed at the Supreme Court if it’s not already destroyed by the court prior.

It’ll never ever be enforced in any state that isn’t already anti black polymer semi auto firearms
Never be enforced by the state maybe. Doesn’t mean the feds won’t enforce it.

Back