testtest

Plainly spoken truth

I saw this sheriff on Fox News this morning. He was awesome. He was brief and to the point. Almost every question from reporters' questions were answered with one or two words. When a reporter brought up guns, he ripped him to shreds. He pandered to no one and took no crap from anyone. He was respectful and emotional but firm and clearly in charge. It was a model press briefing if I ever saw one. (y)

He's right . . .

People with mental defects acquiring firearms is already against the law.
Felons acquiring firearms is already against the law.
Straw purchases of firearms for people with mental defect or felons is already against the law.
Carrying a firearm into a school is already against the law.
Wantonly shooting people is already against the law.
Murdering adults is already against the law.
Murdering children is already against the law.

Designating violence as "hate crime" doesn't make it any more against the law.

Florida sheriffs are a force to be reckoned with. Marion County is very conservative. It is refreshing to hear these plain spoken leaders taking on the left

Right now at work I am renewing a bunch of 1970s gas services in a big, upper middle class neighborhood. One of the neighbors of the house I was working on came over to find out what I was doing. We got to talking about things. Mainly Kim Gardner, the state of the city, particularly the north side. The old guy grew up in Walnut Park and I spent 9 years working in and getting shot at in and around Walnut Park and Baden. Anyway, we got to talking about the SVB collapse, which I have heard was due in part to the fact that problems of solvency were evident for over a year but the people who noticed it were afraid to bring it up because a lot of the employees it involved were EDI hires and they didn't want to be accused of racism and this-ism and that-ism. Turns out the old guy is a retired FBI agent who spent years doing something that involved high finance and Europe. Very knowledgeable about the intricacies of banking and high finance.

All this to say that it was refreshing to have a conversation about how horrible Brandon is and the other "Usual suspects", with an FBI agent. I really wanted to bring up Strzok and all the BS with the FBI and the Trump campaign, but I didn't want to say anything offensive to the guy. I'll be seeing him tomorrow since I am working on his other neighbor's house though so I still have time to accidentally offend him and end up in a deep dark hole where no one will ever find me. :)

Right now at work I am renewing a bunch of 1970s gas services in a big, upper middle class neighborhood. One of the neighbors of the house I was working on came over to find out what I was doing. We got to talking about things. Mainly Kim Gardner, the state of the city, particularly the north side. The old guy grew up in Walnut Park and I spent 9 years working in and getting shot at in and around Walnut Park and Baden. Anyway, we got to talking about the SVB collapse, which I have heard was due in part to the fact that problems of solvency were evident for over a year but the people who noticed it were afraid to bring it up because a lot of the employees it involved were EDI hires and they didn't want to be accused of racism and this-ism and that-ism. Turns out the old guy is a retired FBI agent who spent years doing something that involved high finance and Europe. Very knowledgeable about the intricacies of banking and high finance.

All this to say that it was refreshing to have a conversation about how horrible Brandon is and the other "Usual suspects", with an FBI agent. I really wanted to bring up Strzok and all the BS with the FBI and the Trump campaign, but I didn't want to say anything offensive to the guy. I'll be seeing him tomorrow since I am working on his other neighbor's house though so I still have time to accidentally offend him and end up in a deep dark hole where no one will ever find me. :)
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out he agrees with you.

He's right . . .

People with mental defects acquiring firearms is already against the law.
Felons acquiring firearms is already against the law.
Straw purchases of firearms for people with mental defect or felons is already against the law.
Carrying a firearm into a school is already against the law.
Wantonly shooting people is already against the law.
Murdering adults is already against the law.
Murdering children is already against the law.

Designating violence as "hate crime" doesn't make it any more against the law.
and breaking into a house and stealing guns is already a crime

Back