testtest

Please please caution your daughters and granddaughters⁸

HayesGreener

Hellcat
The damn predators are out there. I don't like scaring the girls with the boogeyman, but the boogeyman is out there. A P365 in a fannypack can cure this behavior. I have 9 grandkids. 6 of them are girls

Laken Riley case: Georgia authorities announce suspect in custody in nursing student's slaying

child Sexual predators should receive the death penalty if found guilty, just like ist degree murderers. and should be casterated with a dull machete first before the death sentence is carried out.
Hopefully, they convict right, because if some female cries wolf it can be bad for the male she rejected for a date. The male moves on and not pursuing her, but she calls 911 on him. About makes my sons astain from dating or even saying hello.

The damn predators are out there. I don't like scaring the girls with the boogeyman, but the boogeyman is out there. A P365 in a fannypack can cure this behavior.
now you see...when i say this ought to be done on the spot, especially by a cop, i get blasted for it.

what the hell difference is there from a cop doing this to the victim doing this..??

aren't both at that time, judge, jury, executioners..???

i always say, rid the world of the scumbags on the spot. no need for a trial.

now you see...when i say this ought to be done on the spot, especially by a cop, i get blasted for it.

what the hell difference is there from a cop doing this to the victim doing this..??

aren't both at that time, judge, jury, executioners..???

i always say, rid the world of the scumbags on the spot. no need for a trial.
That's stupid. Cops don't execute people. Armed victims defend themselves. Big difference

Back