testtest

Podavach U-Loader Review: Speed-Loading .308 and 7.62 AR Mags

I've seen ads for those things before. It seems like they'd make things worse. With those, instead of just loading your magazine, you have to first load the thing that loads your magazine, then use it to load your magazine. Plus, you have to carry that thing around. I don't see the benefit.

I've seen ads for those things before. It seems like they'd make things worse. With those, instead of just loading your magazine, you have to first load the thing that loads your magazine, then use it to load your magazine. Plus, you have to carry that thing around. I don't see the benefit.
Difference is you just place the rounds in the tray, which goes pretty quick

I have an "RRS Speedloader" brand for 5.56 and it works fantastic, especially for $36. I just checked RRS site and they now have one for up to 20 rounds of .308 available for $36 also. The RRS advertises their loaders are made from one piece black PVC, so no splinters. 🤣

For a few dollars more you can get designer loaders. American flag, your military branch, etc

Podavach loaders are made from plywood, their AR-15 loader is $59 and the AR-10 is $54

I see and easy Christmas present for someone to buy me lol.

With the onset of arthritus in my 68-yr-old hands, I can truly appreciate a device such as this. Looking forward to purchasing the Podavach U-Loader for my AR10-.308 (Magpul)magazines. However, I noticed it performed well loading a Magpul-type mag, but, I also own the vintage, aluminum 20-rd. M14 mags for my Springfield M1A that are only loaded with 7.62x51mm NATO rounds. Does the Podavach U-Loader fit the older, M14 issue mags as well?

Back