testtest

Poked some holes in paper today

Killer Ford told you ? 🤣🤣🤣
1712458975393.gif

I don't remember ever posting targets
I think you're being too hard on yourself. Probably looking at Simon and TFL's range posts too much. Those targets look good to me. We all always have room for improvement, but I think you're doing just fine. It looks like the SK may group a little better. I shoot mine better than the regular VP too.

Of course I think optics are always a good idea. Is your SK cut for an optic ?

Late to the party here. Good shooting! I know how it is with the blurry vision. I have bifocals, so either I stand with my head up to my near sights, or just do the combat sight thing and keep it between the fuzziness. LOL! I just may have to try those special glasses that @BassCliff was talking about. You got more hits on Target than misses, which is excellent! Again, good job! Where would the fun be if you didn't have to practice?

Pretty good shooting, Bella. While you are planning how to spend your hard earned money, keep in mind that you (probably) bought and carry a gun for self defense rather than target shooting. I think you would have been okay if any of those targets would have been someone intent on doing you harm! Good job!

Back