testtest

Poly80 and JSD agree to stop sales in Philly

OkiePewPew

Staff member
The ultra lib attack on our gun rights gets a win in Philly. 80% suppliers JSD and Poly80, the makers/sellers of "ghost guns" agreed to temporarily stop sales in the city.

The slippery slope is a myth created to sell NRA memberships. When you oppose everything, it is easy to imagine everything is a slip. But as long as you oppose everything murder victims will have to keep working on the margins.

Bad people with guns is a real problem. It is the reason you are nervous to go outside without a hidden gun. It's also the reason victims want a solution that doesn't involve being armed. Why not propose some real solutions instead of mindless opposition. To the father of a child who was murdered, opposing every idea is crazy.

And frankly, shooters ought to be leading the way on gun safety, like the NRA did before turning evil for power.

The slippery slope is a myth created to sell NRA memberships. When you oppose everything, it is easy to imagine everything is a slip. But as long as you oppose everything murder victims will have to keep working on the margins.

Bad people with guns is a real problem. It is the reason you are nervous to go outside without a hidden gun. It's also the reason victims want a solution that doesn't involve being armed. Why not propose some real solutions instead of mindless opposition. To the father of a child who was murdered, opposing every idea is crazy.

And frankly, shooters ought to be leading the way on gun safety, like the NRA did before turning evil for power.
So you support the government taking away your right to build your own firearm because your addled brain thinks restricting law abiding citizens reduces crime. Got it.

So you support the government taking away your right to build your own firearm because your addled brain thinks restricting law abiding citizens reduces crime. Got it.
That's the knee jerk interpretation. It's also the reason the slippery slope argument makes sense to you.

There will always be people trying to come up with ill-conceived solutions because you won't support/promote any good ones.

That's the knee jerk interpretation. It's also the reason the slippery slope argument makes sense to you.

There will always be people trying to come up with ill-conceived solutions because you won't support/promote any good ones.
Your idea of good ones is the same as Joe Biden’s and Mike Bloomberg’s.

You know what a good one would be ? If you commit a crime with a gun it’s a minimum 20 year sentence. Now you can tell us how that’s racist.

Why does an anti 2A guy spend so much time trolling a gun forum ? You got nothing else going on in your life or what ?

The ultra lib attack on our gun rights gets a win in Philly. 80% suppliers JSD and Poly80, the makers/sellers of "ghost guns" agreed to temporarily stop sales in the city.

I like it. I think every manufacture of ANYTHING firearms, ammo, parts, or related S...tuff should do the same.
Hey Philly how do you like an unarmed police force and your politicians with an unarmed security detail?

Your idea of good ones is the same as Joe Biden’s and Mike Bloomberg’s.

You know what a good one would be ? If you commit a crime with a gun it’s a minimum 20 year sentence. Now you can tell us how that’s racist.

Why does an anti 2A guy spend so much time trolling a gun forum ? You got nothing else going on in your life or what ?
I asked for yours. And I am not anti-2a. I'm actually pro-Constitution—the whole thing. I'm anti wife beaters pistol whipping their wives or girlfriends. Or pressing a barrel into their forheads and demanding compliance. Or killing the kids during a murder-suicide. And I am anti-felon possession.

My theory is that if we solve the problem of access to guns by violent predators, people will stop trying to regulate mechanics and we could own whatever we want. I come here because:
✔️ I own an XDM,
✔️ It's fun, stimulating and educational
✔️ The operators aren't snowflakes about differing ideas.
✔️ Being constantly attacked by a few Butthurt Bob's is a small price to pay for the board's rewards.

That is a fertile imagination you have there. Maybe put it to better use and have a few ideas, not a paranoid delusion.

Last edited:
I asked for yours. And I am not anti-2a. I'm actually pro-Constitution—the whole thing. I'm anti wife beaters pistol whipping their wives or girlfriends. Or pressing a barrel into their forheads and demanding compliance. Or killing the kids during a murder-suicide. And I am anti-felon possession.

My theory is that if we solve the problem of access to guns by violent predators, people will stop trying to regulate mechanics and we could own whatever we want. I come here because:
✔️ I own an XDM,
✔️ It's fun, stimulating and educational
✔️ The operators aren't snowflakes about differing ideas.
✔️ Being constantly attacked by a few Butthurt Bob's is a small price to pay for the board's rewards.

That is a fertile imagination you have there. Maybe put it to better use and have a few ideas, not a paranoid delusion.
I gave you mine.

You focus almost all of your solutions on things that amount to about 1% of gun crimes.

Someone is delusional for sure.

I gave you mine.

You focus almost all of your solutions on things that amount to about 1% of gun crimes.

Someone is delusional for sure.
That's it? You have one idea that is already happening almost everywhere? C'mon. You can do better.

And if you think domestic violence is one percent of gun crimes you probably ought to study up on gun crime.

In case anyone actually wants to know about guns used for domestic violence. Here's an AI summary:

"The issue of firearms used in domestic violence is a significant concern. Here are some key statistics that highlight the impact of gun violence in domestic situations:

-Abusers with firearms are five times more likely to kill their female victims.
-On average, 70 women are shot and killed by an intimate partner every month in the United States1.
-Nearly 1 million women alive today have reported being shot or shot at by intimate partners, and over -4.5 million women have reported being threatened with a gun by an intimate partner.
-In more than half of mass shootings over the past decade (54%), the perpetrator shot a current or former intimate partner or family member as part of the rampage.

These statistics underscore the lethal intersection of intimate partner violence and firearms, which affects not only the individuals involved but also families, communities, and society at large. It’s important to note that while these numbers are staggering, they represent only reported cases, and the actual numbers could be higher due to underreporting."

That's it? You have one idea that is already happening almost everywhere? C'mon. You can do better.

And if you think domestic violence is one percent of gun crimes you probably ought to study up on gun crime.
Says the guy who thinks wife beaters and mass shooters make up most gun murders. Your hiper focused on that. Makes me think it’s personal. Take black males killing other black males out of the equation and gun crime in the US is almost statistically insignificant.

I work in law enforcement, in PA. I hear all about the craziness in Philly.

I couldn't care less about Poly 80 or other "ghost guns". Or Glock switches.

Because you can't restrict the rights of someone who might do something wrong but hasn't just because a few do.

And because law enforcement is just, that, enforcement of laws. It's job is not to prevent crime, it's to catch criminal. You can't make a law against men having penises because they might commit rape. This isn't Minority Report.

Criminals need to be caught and dealt with swiftly and fiercely. Everyone else needs left alone to do as they please, unless and until they break a law. And laws should be as scaled back as possible.

Back