testtest

Polymer80 and ‘ghost guns’

So both of you are against 80% and more crimes are committed with other guns? Being against 80% is like being anti2a. Can't like 1 gun and hate another! It's your view and you have that right! So guns with seriel numbers are more safe?
Well, technically, a Polymer 80 isn’t a gun, so…

And I don’t have a dog in this fight. Don’t own any 80% receivers, don’t plan on owning any; also don’t have a problem with them.

So both of you are against 80% and more crimes are committed with other guns? Being against 80% is like being anti2a. Can't like 1 gun and hate another! It's your view and you have that right! So guns with seriel numbers are more safe?
how can i be for, or against, when the state house of representatives, and the former governor voted this way...??

i had no say when the law passed. and in my state, the reps always push Bills in with other bills, to be passed, rather than one Bill at a time.

why are you bashing me, for what my state does...??

I am against ghost guns. ie guns made on printers not guns that are built by buying parts, uppers and lowers and trigger assemblies etc.

how can i be for, or against, when the state house of representatives, and the former governor voted this way...??

i had no say when the law passed. and in my state, the reps always push Bills in with other bills, to be passed, rather than one Bill at a time.

why are you bashing me, for what my state does...??
I'm not bashing you! An 80% is like ghost guns. Yes, most can't help how their state government screws their state over hoping the next election will go better. Some states are more lucky than others. Maybe the less elected lawyers elected might be more fruitful? Given the last statement how bad it is on capitol hill with the lower number law degrees than the past proves me wrong on better thinking!

I am against ghost guns. ie guns made on printers not guns that are built by buying parts, uppers and lowers and trigger assemblies etc.
I thought those were called 3D printed guns…..don’t know enough about these, I do know that Polymer 80 makes complete guns basically coping the Glock, since all the internals are Glock compatible, or Glock parts

Back