testtest

Poorly handled ATF Raid, Airport Executive Dead.

They haven't said and probably never will since the guy died and can't defend himself in court.
The guy was originally from Pennsylvania and was the Executive head at Leigh Valley International Airport (LVIA, it's about 25 minutes south of me in NE Pa.), before moving down to take a similar role in Arkansas. This incident has been in the local new here and they have interviewed his brother (local either in Pa. or NJ I believe), who has hired a lawyer to see what was in the search warrant and what will have to be done with his house. His brother said he was an avid firearms collector which were only for display and that his brother never even fired his firearms. It could be that this was a no knock warrant, and I read they may have broken down the door having this guy thinking it was a home invasion hence the shooting. I'm following this closely as I'm in the same catagory of being a collector and also wonder why he couldn't have been approached at his office or other safe place to avoid something like this.

Sounds like this guy was one of those "un-licensed" dealers you see at every gun show. If he did something illegal, they should have proof of it.
I'm more of the thought that he was chosen to be an "example" of what the Biden administration calls illegal gun show sales, but it got out of hand. Nobody was supposed to get hurt. It was just supposed to be a big show for the media to support gun control. But then they were dumb enough to actually expect ATF to NOT screw it up? Get real. :rolleyes:

You don't have the information so ya'll just made up conspiracies? I find this so odd because you will eventually find out what happened.

For all any of us know, it didn't even have to do with guns. Just wait and see. You'll know soon.

You don't have the information so ya'll just made up conspiracies? I find this so odd because you will eventually find out what happened.

For all any of us know, it didn't even have to do with guns. Just wait and see. You'll know soon.
You defending the AFT. Who’d a thunk it ? I suppose Ruby Ridge is a conspiracy theory eh ? Can you name one single time any ATF agent or leader was held accountable for any of the many documented, monumental goat F**ks they perpetrated?

You defending the AFT. Who’d a thunk it ? I suppose Ruby Ridge is a conspiracy theory eh ? Can you name one single time any ATF agent or leader was held accountable for any of the many documented, monumental goat F**ks they perpetrated?
I'm defending knowledge over made up stuff. ATFE is incidential to the comment.

And you just did it again.

Back